Dr. Daniel Eglinton Opens Asheville Biologics and Orthopedics
Daniel T. Eglinton, MD, announced that he has opened a new office — Asheville (N.C.) Biologics and Orthopedics.
Dr. Eglinton is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon and specializes in total joint replacement and general orthopedic surgery.
More Articles on Orthopedic Surgeons:Do Male or Female Orthopedic Surgeons Earn More? 3 Statistics
Dr. Jeffrey Postma Joins Lakeland Healthcare's Community Bone and Joint
Dr. Robert Anderson Performs Surgery on Orlando Magic's Glen Davis
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies