Dr. Daniel Eglinton Opens Asheville Biologics and Orthopedics
Daniel T. Eglinton, MD, announced that he has opened a new office — Asheville (N.C.) Biologics and Orthopedics.
Dr. Eglinton is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon and specializes in total joint replacement and general orthopedic surgery.
More Articles on Orthopedic Surgeons:Do Male or Female Orthopedic Surgeons Earn More? 3 Statistics
Dr. Jeffrey Postma Joins Lakeland Healthcare's Community Bone and Joint
Dr. Robert Anderson Performs Surgery on Orlando Magic's Glen Davis
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Boosting pay at eye centers: Q&A with Bergen-Passaic Cataract Surgery Center's Caroline Ivanovski-Hauser
- American Society of Anesthesiologists launches Perioperative Surgical Home Learning Collaborative
- 5 surgical time-out solutions
- New anesthesia algorithm boosts sleep apnea diagnoses, saves lives
- Humble leaders could be the most profitable: here's why