Dr. Daniel Eglinton Opens Asheville Biologics and Orthopedics
Daniel T. Eglinton, MD, announced that he has opened a new office — Asheville (N.C.) Biologics and Orthopedics.
Dr. Eglinton is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon and specializes in total joint replacement and general orthopedic surgery.
More Articles on Orthopedic Surgeons:Do Male or Female Orthopedic Surgeons Earn More? 3 Statistics
Dr. Jeffrey Postma Joins Lakeland Healthcare's Community Bone and Joint
Dr. Robert Anderson Performs Surgery on Orlando Magic's Glen Davis
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- ASA Affiliates Receive American Society of Association Executives' Power of A Award
- New Physician Buy-In: 4 Trends for Joint Venture ASCs
- Surgery Center of Kenai Opens, Seeks Transfer Agreement
- University of Rochester Medicine to Open ASC in August
- Dr. Brennan Spiegel to Lead New Cedars-Sinai Research, Education Center