Dr. Clifford Turen Dies in Plane Crash
Dr. Turen was an orthopedic trauma surgeon at Bayhealth Medical Center, previously practicing as director and chair of Georgia Trauma Institute. He also served at the University of Maryland Shock Trauma Center as chief of orthopedic trauma and fellowship director of orthopedic traumatology, according to the report.
Dr. Turen also spent time on the presidential medical support team for President George H.W. Bush while on active duty as commander of the Medical Corps of the U.S. Naval Reserve.
More Articles on Orthopedic Surgeons:
Mayo Clinic Surgeons to Perform Wrist Surgery on Twins Pitcher Nick Blackburn
Lubbock Christian University Appoints Dr. Kenneth Stephenson to Board of Trustees
MAKO Surgical Gives $265,000 Research Grant to Rebound Orthopedics & Neurosurgery
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
The Business and Operations of ASCs
Featuring Mike Eruzione and Arianna Huffington
- ASC Industry Leader to Know: Sarah Malaniak of Ambulatory Center for Endoscopy
- Affinity Health Plan bolsters executive team: 5 key points
- 10 trendy apps for ASC physicians
- The keys to financial success: How to keep ASCs profitable
- ASC success in the age of consumer responsibility: 3 thoughts on high deductible patients