Dr. Clifford Turen Dies in Plane Crash
Dr. Turen was an orthopedic trauma surgeon at Bayhealth Medical Center, previously practicing as director and chair of Georgia Trauma Institute. He also served at the University of Maryland Shock Trauma Center as chief of orthopedic trauma and fellowship director of orthopedic traumatology, according to the report.
Dr. Turen also spent time on the presidential medical support team for President George H.W. Bush while on active duty as commander of the Medical Corps of the U.S. Naval Reserve.
More Articles on Orthopedic Surgeons:
Mayo Clinic Surgeons to Perform Wrist Surgery on Twins Pitcher Nick Blackburn
Lubbock Christian University Appoints Dr. Kenneth Stephenson to Board of Trustees
MAKO Surgical Gives $265,000 Research Grant to Rebound Orthopedics & Neurosurgery
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Ambulatory Surgical Center Quality and Access Act of 2017 introduced in House: 5 key notes
- GI leader to know: Dr. Saleem Desai of Los Angeles Gastroenterology Institute
- Brookings Ambulatory Surgery Center earns AAAHC accreditation: 3 notes
- Capital Digestive Care adds Dr. Darryn Potosky: 3 notes
- Adults with disabilities screened less often for colorectal cancer: 4 study insights