Dr. Betsy Grunch Joins The Longstreet Clinic
The Longstreet Clinic in Gainesville, Ga., announced that it has added Betsy H. Grunch, MD, to its medical staff.
Dr. Grunch has completed a spine surgery fellowship Duke University School of Medicine in Durham. She is a member of the American College of Surgeons, Association of Women Surgeons and American Association of Neurological Surgeons.
More Articles on Neurosurgeons:Dr. Elijah Wogu Joins Regional Medical Clinic in South Dakota
Dr. Juan Martin Joins Central Minnesota Neurosciences
Dr. Charles Nussbaum to provide Neurosurgery Consultations at Kittitas Valley Healthcare
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers