Dr. Betsy Grunch Joins The Longstreet Clinic
The Longstreet Clinic in Gainesville, Ga., announced that it has added Betsy H. Grunch, MD, to its medical staff.
Dr. Grunch has completed a spine surgery fellowship Duke University School of Medicine in Durham. She is a member of the American College of Surgeons, Association of Women Surgeons and American Association of Neurological Surgeons.
More Articles on Neurosurgeons:Dr. Elijah Wogu Joins Regional Medical Clinic in South Dakota
Dr. Juan Martin Joins Central Minnesota Neurosciences
Dr. Charles Nussbaum to provide Neurosurgery Consultations at Kittitas Valley Healthcare
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Non-Medicaid expansion states could gain up to $27.9B in savings by expanding program: 4 takeaways
- Senate committee advances vote on Trump's FDA pick Dr. Scott Gottlieb
- GI leader to know: Dr. Michael Sagatelian of Palmetto Digestive Health Specialists
- Drs. Todd Baron & Kevin Collier: 2 GI physicians in the headlines
- New Century Spine and Outpatient Surgical Institute installs Indigo-Clean disinfecting lights