Dr. Betsy Grunch Joins The Longstreet Clinic
The Longstreet Clinic in Gainesville, Ga., announced that it has added Betsy H. Grunch, MD, to its medical staff.
Dr. Grunch has completed a spine surgery fellowship Duke University School of Medicine in Durham. She is a member of the American College of Surgeons, Association of Women Surgeons and American Association of Neurological Surgeons.
More Articles on Neurosurgeons:Dr. Elijah Wogu Joins Regional Medical Clinic in South Dakota
Dr. Juan Martin Joins Central Minnesota Neurosciences
Dr. Charles Nussbaum to provide Neurosurgery Consultations at Kittitas Valley Healthcare
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Pain physicians - Beware of your CPA's advice on asset protection: The advice you get may be inaccurate
- President Barack Obama using Oregon Trail to drum-up young health insurance enrollees
- AAAHC accredits the Illinois University Student Health Services
- 15 statistics on ASC hours per case
- ASC by the numbers: 13 statistics