Dr. Betsy Grunch Joins The Longstreet Clinic
The Longstreet Clinic in Gainesville, Ga., announced that it has added Betsy H. Grunch, MD, to its medical staff.
Dr. Grunch has completed a spine surgery fellowship Duke University School of Medicine in Durham. She is a member of the American College of Surgeons, Association of Women Surgeons and American Association of Neurological Surgeons.
More Articles on Neurosurgeons:Dr. Elijah Wogu Joins Regional Medical Clinic in South Dakota
Dr. Juan Martin Joins Central Minnesota Neurosciences
Dr. Charles Nussbaum to provide Neurosurgery Consultations at Kittitas Valley Healthcare
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Kansas physicians developing freestanding surgery, heart center
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center opens outpatient pavilion
- 2 tips for business success from entrepreneurial icon Warren Buffett
- Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center acquires SpyGlass technology
- AGA names inaugural class of Future Leaders Program