Dr. Betsy Grunch Joins The Longstreet Clinic
The Longstreet Clinic in Gainesville, Ga., announced that it has added Betsy H. Grunch, MD, to its medical staff.
Dr. Grunch has completed a spine surgery fellowship Duke University School of Medicine in Durham. She is a member of the American College of Surgeons, Association of Women Surgeons and American Association of Neurological Surgeons.
More Articles on Neurosurgeons:Dr. Elijah Wogu Joins Regional Medical Clinic in South Dakota
Dr. Juan Martin Joins Central Minnesota Neurosciences
Dr. Charles Nussbaum to provide Neurosurgery Consultations at Kittitas Valley Healthcare
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Immunotherapy may extend pancreatic cancer patient survival: 6 key notes
- WAMC Gastrointestinal Endoscopy unit receives recognition for excellence: 5 key notes
- Woman wins $1.5M in verdict after Bloomsburg University Nurse Anesthesia Program dismissal
- 4 things to know about rising rates of chlorine-resistant parasite
- Drew Memorial Hospital discuss plans for new surgery center project: 5 key notes