Coastal Orthopaedics Opens New Location
Norwalk, Conn.-based Coastal Orthopaedics announced the opening of its new location in New Canaan, Conn., according to a New Canaan News report.
The office will provide treatments for musculoskeletal injuries as well as consultations for complex chronic conditions.
More Articles on Orthopedic Centers:Holland Hospital to Open $10M Spine, Orthopedics Unit
Sanford Health Opens $9M Orthopedics & Sports Medicine Center
HealthFirst Opens Centers for Fracture Care, Joint Replacement
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Consumer and clinician opinions on big data, telehealth and mHealth: 8 things to know
- Innovation's moral quandary: When am I obligated to reinvent the wheel?
- House Republicans sue Obama administration over PPACA: 5 things to know
- Just 1% of organizations will eliminate healthcare coverage, survey finds
- DOJ recovers $2.3B in healthcare False Claims Act cases in FY 2014