Coastal Orthopaedics Opens New Location
Norwalk, Conn.-based Coastal Orthopaedics announced the opening of its new location in New Canaan, Conn., according to a New Canaan News report.
The office will provide treatments for musculoskeletal injuries as well as consultations for complex chronic conditions.
More Articles on Orthopedic Centers:Holland Hospital to Open $10M Spine, Orthopedics Unit
Sanford Health Opens $9M Orthopedics & Sports Medicine Center
HealthFirst Opens Centers for Fracture Care, Joint Replacement
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 5 recent ASC industry leadership moves – Feb. 26, 2015
- Joint Commission, National Quality Forum give 3 patient safety, quality awards
- Foundation HealthCare CEO to present at the ROTH Capital Partners 27th Annual Growth Stock Conference
- FDA clears 4 GI/endoscopy devices in February
- UCLA patient sues Olympus, Boston Scientific product earns FDA clearance & more – 6 GI/endoscopy company key notes