Coastal Orthopaedics Opens New Location
Norwalk, Conn.-based Coastal Orthopaedics announced the opening of its new location in New Canaan, Conn., according to a New Canaan News report.
The office will provide treatments for musculoskeletal injuries as well as consultations for complex chronic conditions.
More Articles on Orthopedic Centers:Holland Hospital to Open $10M Spine, Orthopedics Unit
Sanford Health Opens $9M Orthopedics & Sports Medicine Center
HealthFirst Opens Centers for Fracture Care, Joint Replacement
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About