Coastal Orthopaedics Opens New Location
Norwalk, Conn.-based Coastal Orthopaedics announced the opening of its new location in New Canaan, Conn., according to a New Canaan News report.
The office will provide treatments for musculoskeletal injuries as well as consultations for complex chronic conditions.
More Articles on Orthopedic Centers:Holland Hospital to Open $10M Spine, Orthopedics Unit
Sanford Health Opens $9M Orthopedics & Sports Medicine Center
HealthFirst Opens Centers for Fracture Care, Joint Replacement
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Evaluating pain management protocols in the age of new patient care models
- Are more physician-owned hospitals on the horizon? Legislation introduced to lift the ban
- Trump plans to roll out healthcare plan in March — 4 points
- 10 most common sentinel events in Q2 2016
- Patient expectation correlates to physician antibodies prescribing patterns