Coastal Orthopaedics Opens New Location
Norwalk, Conn.-based Coastal Orthopaedics announced the opening of its new location in New Canaan, Conn., according to a New Canaan News report.
The office will provide treatments for musculoskeletal injuries as well as consultations for complex chronic conditions.
More Articles on Orthopedic Centers:Holland Hospital to Open $10M Spine, Orthopedics Unit
Sanford Health Opens $9M Orthopedics & Sports Medicine Center
HealthFirst Opens Centers for Fracture Care, Joint Replacement
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers