Central Maine Orthopaedics, OA Orthopaedics Explore Merger With Spectrum Medical Group
Spectrum Medical Group includes more than 170 physicians in a wide range of specialties, including anesthesiology, pathology, neurology and critical care medicine. The integration of Central Maine Orthopaedics and OA Orthopaedics will result in the development of an orthopedics division at Spectrum.
More Articles on Orthopedic Practices:5 Statistics on Orthopedic Practice Management
Ohio Orthopedic Announces Partnership With Columbus Premier Soccer League
Desert Orthopedics Enters Into Orthopedic Service Line Agreement With St. Charles Health System
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The ASC infection control manifesto: 4 essentials for survey readiness
- Cleveland Clinic Florida $302M expansion to include ASC: 5 things to know
- Extension Healthcare awarded for alarm safety software: 5 points
- Sale/lease-back deals attract ASC owners
- How human resources outsourcing can maximize ASC personnel performance