Central Maine Orthopaedics, OA Orthopaedics Explore Merger With Spectrum Medical Group
Spectrum Medical Group includes more than 170 physicians in a wide range of specialties, including anesthesiology, pathology, neurology and critical care medicine. The integration of Central Maine Orthopaedics and OA Orthopaedics will result in the development of an orthopedics division at Spectrum.
More Articles on Orthopedic Practices:5 Statistics on Orthopedic Practice Management
Ohio Orthopedic Announces Partnership With Columbus Premier Soccer League
Desert Orthopedics Enters Into Orthopedic Service Line Agreement With St. Charles Health System
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
The Business and Operations of ASCs
Featuring Mike Eruzione and Arianna Huffington
- The keys to financial success: How to keep ASCs profitable
- ASC success in the age of consumer responsibility: 3 thoughts on high deductible patients
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. John Vargo of Cleveland Clinic
- Dr. Louis Lataif earns internal medicine recertification: 4 notes
- Franklin Memorial Hospital adds Dr. Jay Neil: 4 things to know