Central Maine Orthopaedics, OA Orthopaedics Explore Merger With Spectrum Medical Group
announced that they have signed a letter of intent with South Portland, Maine-based Spectrum Medical Group to explore a possible merger of their practices.
Spectrum Medical Group includes more than 170 physicians in a wide range of specialties, including anesthesiology, pathology, neurology and critical care medicine. The integration of Central Maine Orthopaedics and OA Orthopaedics will result in the development of an orthopedics division at Spectrum.
More Articles on Orthopedic Practices:5 Statistics on Orthopedic Practice Management
Ohio Orthopedic Announces Partnership With Columbus Premier Soccer League
Desert Orthopedics Enters Into Orthopedic Service Line Agreement With St. Charles Health System
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- ASA Board of Directors Decides to Take No Position on SGR Repeal Bill
- 4 Gastroenterologists on Best Opportunities for GI Practice Expansion in 2014
- 4 Things to Know About the Global Anesthesia, Respiratory Devices Market
- Tips to Prevent Data Breaches at Anesthesiology Practices
- Onboarding New Employees at Small Businesses: 9 Tips