Central Maine Orthopaedics, OA Orthopaedics Explore Merger With Spectrum Medical Group
announced that they have signed a letter of intent with South Portland, Maine-based Spectrum Medical Group to explore a possible merger of their practices.
Spectrum Medical Group includes more than 170 physicians in a wide range of specialties, including anesthesiology, pathology, neurology and critical care medicine. The integration of Central Maine Orthopaedics and OA Orthopaedics will result in the development of an orthopedics division at Spectrum.
More Articles on Orthopedic Practices:5 Statistics on Orthopedic Practice Management
Ohio Orthopedic Announces Partnership With Columbus Premier Soccer League
Desert Orthopedics Enters Into Orthopedic Service Line Agreement With St. Charles Health System
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Consumer and clinician opinions on big data, telehealth and mHealth: 8 things to know
- Innovation's moral quandary: When am I obligated to reinvent the wheel?
- House Republicans sue Obama administration over PPACA: 5 things to know
- Just 1% of organizations will eliminate healthcare coverage, survey finds
- DOJ recovers $2.3B in healthcare False Claims Act cases in FY 2014