CarePlex Orthopaedic ASC Donates $40,000 to Safety Net Clinic
Olde Towne is a safety net clinic that provides medical services to people with no medical insurance. It provides care to more 1,000 people each month, according to the report.
More Articles on Orthopedic Centers:Dr. Christian Foglar Moves Advanced Orthopaedics to New San Jose Location
University of Rochester Medical Center Orthopedics Ranks 1st in NIH Funding
Outpatient Surgery Center With Orthopedics & Spine Opens in Texas
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- CDC pleads Congress to approve Zika funding quickly — 6 observations
- Will the bronze plan disappear soon? 4 takeaways
- WHO reports nearly 600 healthcare attacks in 19 countries — 6 things to know
- Is the VA lacking resources or funding less critical areas? 6 insights
- Dr. Kenneth Chang performs 1st TIF procedure using new EsophyX Z device: 6 things to know