CarePlex Orthopaedic ASC Donates $40,000 to Safety Net Clinic
Williamsburg Yorktown Daily report.
Olde Towne is a safety net clinic that provides medical services to people with no medical insurance. It provides care to more 1,000 people each month, according to the report.
More Articles on Orthopedic Centers:Dr. Christian Foglar Moves Advanced Orthopaedics to New San Jose Location
University of Rochester Medical Center Orthopedics Ranks 1st in NIH Funding
Outpatient Surgery Center With Orthopedics & Spine Opens in Texas
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Is your office culture killing or helping revenue? 3 ways to find out
- Do I Really Need an Investment Advisor? The 9 Reasons Physician-Investors Underperform Without Professional Management
- Do I Really Need an Investment Advisor? The 9Reasons Physician-Investors Underperform Without Professional Management
- 3 market drivers of the movement of spine, total joint cases to ASCs
- Novel techniques for managing postoperative pain following orthopedic and spinal procedures performed in ambulatory setting