CarePlex Orthopaedic ASC Donates $40,000 to Safety Net Clinic
Olde Towne is a safety net clinic that provides medical services to people with no medical insurance. It provides care to more 1,000 people each month, according to the report.
More Articles on Orthopedic Centers:Dr. Christian Foglar Moves Advanced Orthopaedics to New San Jose Location
University of Rochester Medical Center Orthopedics Ranks 1st in NIH Funding
Outpatient Surgery Center With Orthopedics & Spine Opens in Texas
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 5 things to know about Pres. Trump's executive order addressing the ACA
- Should Medicare allow total joints in ASCs? Q&A with Drs. Barry Waldman, Derek Johnson
- 84% of medical personnel are unsure of MACRA's requirements, survey finds: 3 takeaways
- Healthcare plan vanishes from WhiteHouse.gov after President Donald Trump takes oath
- Christ Hospital's dispute with St. Elizabeth Healthcare over $24M ASC may wage on for years