CarePlex Orthopaedic ASC Donates $40,000 to Safety Net Clinic
Olde Towne is a safety net clinic that provides medical services to people with no medical insurance. It provides care to more 1,000 people each month, according to the report.
More Articles on Orthopedic Centers:Dr. Christian Foglar Moves Advanced Orthopaedics to New San Jose Location
University of Rochester Medical Center Orthopedics Ranks 1st in NIH Funding
Outpatient Surgery Center With Orthopedics & Spine Opens in Texas
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 143k medical professionals oppose mass deportation of undocumented population — 4 things to know
- The race for ASC efficiency and value: 4 ways to increase throughput and promote quality
- ASC industry leader to know: Stephen Rosenbaum of Interventional Management Services
- 10 most frequent sentinel events
- 15 things to know about orthopedics for ASCs