Brain and Spine Center Launches InvisionHealth Foundation
Williamsville, N.Y.-based Brain and Spine Center, a division of InvisionHealth, announced the launch of a nonprofit called InvisionHealth Foundation, according to Clarence Bee report.
The foundation is a registered charity and is funded almost entirely by voluntary donations and grants.
Brain and Spine Center offers treatments in neurosurgery, neurology, interventional pain management and physiatry.
More Articles on Spine Centers:Sonoran Spine Center Collects Shoes for Orphans
Laser Spine Institute Opens Surgical Center in Texas
Holland Hospital to Open $10M Spine, Orthopedics Unit
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Is multimodal or patient-controlled analgesia more effective following an ACDF? 5 observations
- Stratifying risk — Using predictive analytics to pinpoint high-risk patients
- Coding productivity, accuracy decrease with start of ICD-10: 8 observations
- Global telemedicine market to grow at CAGR of 19%: 8 insights
- Obama administration rejects House $1.1B Zika bill: 4 things to know