Brain and Spine Center Launches InvisionHealth Foundation
Williamsville, N.Y.-based Brain and Spine Center, a division of InvisionHealth, announced the launch of a nonprofit called InvisionHealth Foundation, according to Clarence Bee report.
The foundation is a registered charity and is funded almost entirely by voluntary donations and grants.
Brain and Spine Center offers treatments in neurosurgery, neurology, interventional pain management and physiatry.
More Articles on Spine Centers:Sonoran Spine Center Collects Shoes for Orphans
Laser Spine Institute Opens Surgical Center in Texas
Holland Hospital to Open $10M Spine, Orthopedics Unit
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 5 things to know about Pres. Trump's executive order addressing the ACA
- Should Medicare allow total joints in ASCs? Q&A with Drs. Barry Waldman, Derek Johnson
- 84% of medical personnel are unsure of MACRA's requirements, survey finds: 3 takeaways
- Healthcare plan vanishes from WhiteHouse.gov after President Donald Trump takes oath
- Christ Hospital's dispute with St. Elizabeth Healthcare over $24M ASC may wage on for years