Brain and Spine Center Launches InvisionHealth Foundation
Williamsville, N.Y.-based Brain and Spine Center, a division of InvisionHealth, announced the launch of a nonprofit called InvisionHealth Foundation, according to Clarence Bee report.
The foundation is a registered charity and is funded almost entirely by voluntary donations and grants.
Brain and Spine Center offers treatments in neurosurgery, neurology, interventional pain management and physiatry.
More Articles on Spine Centers:Sonoran Spine Center Collects Shoes for Orphans
Laser Spine Institute Opens Surgical Center in Texas
Holland Hospital to Open $10M Spine, Orthopedics Unit
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- AGA releases summer issue of 'The New Gastroenterologist': 3 notes
- 5 GI physicians in the news — August 26, 2016
- Who is Donald Trump's gastroenterologist, Dr. Harold Bornstein?: 5 things to know
- Takeda announces Access to Medicines strategy: 5 notes
- Prior to anesthesia, patients should receive comprehensive assessments: 5 notes