Brain and Spine Center Launches InvisionHealth Foundation
Williamsville, N.Y.-based Brain and Spine Center, a division of InvisionHealth, announced the launch of a nonprofit called InvisionHealth Foundation, according to Clarence Bee report.
The foundation is a registered charity and is funded almost entirely by voluntary donations and grants.
Brain and Spine Center offers treatments in neurosurgery, neurology, interventional pain management and physiatry.
More Articles on Spine Centers:Sonoran Spine Center Collects Shoes for Orphans
Laser Spine Institute Opens Surgical Center in Texas
Holland Hospital to Open $10M Spine, Orthopedics Unit
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Percentage of office-based physicians using EHR in all 50 states: 8 states over 90%
- 8 things to know on physician practice revenue cycle management outsourcing
- Reducing the number of variables: 4 thoughts on what makes this ASC's TJR program succeed
- Patient identification complexity & why the industry is still trying to get it right: 5 considerations
- The Center for Musculoskeletal Disorders installs Mazor system in ambulatory outpatient setting: 4 things to know