Arthritis Foundation Honors Forsyth Surgical Center's Dr. Frank KellyFrank B. Kelly Jr., MD, has received the Arthritis Foundation's first Hugh C. McLeod III, MD, Award of Excellence, according to a report in AAOS Now.
Dr. Kelly is a founding partner of Forsyth Street Orthopaedic Surgery & Rehabilitation Centers. He has been chair of the board for the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and received the Georgia Orthopaedic Society's Distinguished Service Award.
During his career, Dr. Kelly has served on the executive committee of the board of trustees for the Orthopaedic Research and Education Foundation and chair of the 20th Century Orthopaedics Society.
More Articles on Orthopedic Surgery:
15 Statistics Comparing Orthopedic Surgeon Compensation to Other Specialties
Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Institute Medical Centers Sponsors American Basketball League
Spine and Healthcare Reform: 3 Surgeons Weigh In
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest ASC news and feature stories from Becker's ASC Review, sign-up for the free Becker's ASC Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Study: Romney's Healthcare Reform Law Did Not Increase Hospital Use, Costs
- Value-Based Physician Compensation: How 2 Organizations Are Navigating It
- 100 Leaders of Great Hospitals in America
- 12 Statistics on ASC Administrator Salaries
- UnityPoint Health — Trinity Bettendorf to Open Pain Management Center