American Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Society Names New Board Members
The American Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Society has named Steven L. Haddad, MD, president, according to an AAOS Now report.
The organization also named new members of its board of directors for 2013 to 2014:
• President-elect Bruce J. Sangeorzan, MD
• Vice-president Mark E. Easley, MD
• Secretary Thomas H. Lee, MD
• Treasurer Jeffrey E. Johnson, MD
• Immediate past president Lew C. Schon, MD
• Past president Judith F. Baumhauer, MD, MPH
• Members at large Bruce E. Cohen, MD; Timothy R. Daniels, MD; Sheldon S. Lin, MD; Selene G. Parekh, MD
5 New Officers for Association of Bone and Joint Surgeons
Dr. Andrew Cooper Performs Knee Surgery on World Champion Ski Jumper Sarah Hendrickson
Washington University Orthopedics Opens Walk-In Clinic
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- C-arm for orthopedic surgery: Radiation exposure 'well within permissible limits'
- Medications, dietary supplements are a dangerous mixture — 3 things to know
- 10 initial steps following ASC medical errors
- FMT helps reduce recurring episodes of C. Diff in children: 4 findings
- GIQuIC registry hits 3M colonoscopy cases: 5 things to know