American Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Society Names New Board Members
The American Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Society has named Steven L. Haddad, MD, president, according to an AAOS Now report.
The organization also named new members of its board of directors for 2013 to 2014:
• President-elect Bruce J. Sangeorzan, MD
• Vice-president Mark E. Easley, MD
• Secretary Thomas H. Lee, MD
• Treasurer Jeffrey E. Johnson, MD
• Immediate past president Lew C. Schon, MD
• Past president Judith F. Baumhauer, MD, MPH
• Members at large Bruce E. Cohen, MD; Timothy R. Daniels, MD; Sheldon S. Lin, MD; Selene G. Parekh, MD
5 New Officers for Association of Bone and Joint Surgeons
Dr. Andrew Cooper Performs Knee Surgery on World Champion Ski Jumper Sarah Hendrickson
Washington University Orthopedics Opens Walk-In Clinic
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- June 2015 Issue of Becker's ASC Review
- Mercy Health and Kyruus partner to better match patients with providers: 5 things to know
- Arizona's Banner Health Network uses eClinicalWorks for electronic health records: 4 key notes
- 10 things for ASC leaders to know about CON programs
- 5 key trends for successful ASCs to know from AAAHC CEO Stephen Martin Jr.