American Orthopaedic Association Honors Dr. Peter Stern as Distinguished Clinician
AAOS Now report.
Dr. Stern is chairman of the department of orthopedic surgery at the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine and founder and co-director of the Mary S. Stern Fellowship in Hand Surgery. He is a past president of the American Society for Surgery of the Hand, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and American Orthopaedic Association.
Dr. Stern earned his medical degree at Washington University School of Medicine and completed the Harvard Combined Residency Program. His additional training includes a fellowship at the University of Louisville.
More Articles on Orthopedics:
12 Sports Medicine Physicians on the Move
AAOS Supports In-Office Imaging in Statement to GAO
57 Orthopedic & Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in October
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers