American Orthopaedic Association Honors Dr. Peter Stern as Distinguished Clinician
AAOS Now report.
Dr. Stern is chairman of the department of orthopedic surgery at the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine and founder and co-director of the Mary S. Stern Fellowship in Hand Surgery. He is a past president of the American Society for Surgery of the Hand, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and American Orthopaedic Association.
Dr. Stern earned his medical degree at Washington University School of Medicine and completed the Harvard Combined Residency Program. His additional training includes a fellowship at the University of Louisville.
More Articles on Orthopedics:
12 Sports Medicine Physicians on the Move
AAOS Supports In-Office Imaging in Statement to GAO
57 Orthopedic & Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in October
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Anesthesia technology degree program comes to Illinois
- Thousands of patients see data stolen from New Jersey hospital: 6 things to know
- The emotional impact of a medical error
- 12 California hospitals pay $775k in penalties from California Department of Public Health
- The biggest issues facing orthopedic surgeons today