American Orthopaedic Association Honors Dr. Peter Stern as Distinguished Clinician
AAOS Now report.
Dr. Stern is chairman of the department of orthopedic surgery at the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine and founder and co-director of the Mary S. Stern Fellowship in Hand Surgery. He is a past president of the American Society for Surgery of the Hand, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and American Orthopaedic Association.
Dr. Stern earned his medical degree at Washington University School of Medicine and completed the Harvard Combined Residency Program. His additional training includes a fellowship at the University of Louisville.
More Articles on Orthopedics:
12 Sports Medicine Physicians on the Move
AAOS Supports In-Office Imaging in Statement to GAO
57 Orthopedic & Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in October
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 12 tips to negotiate a deal more effectively
- ASC stock report — 5 key company updates
- New EndoChoice slim scope, US Endoscopy distribution agreement & more – 6 GI/endoscopy company key notes
- VisionCare completes financing for commercialization of telescope implant
- House committee chairmen release joint statement on ICD-10 implementation