American Orthopaedic Association Honors Dr. Peter Stern as Distinguished Clinician
Dr. Stern is chairman of the department of orthopedic surgery at the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine and founder and co-director of the Mary S. Stern Fellowship in Hand Surgery. He is a past president of the American Society for Surgery of the Hand, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and American Orthopaedic Association.
Dr. Stern earned his medical degree at Washington University School of Medicine and completed the Harvard Combined Residency Program. His additional training includes a fellowship at the University of Louisville.
More Articles on Orthopedics:
12 Sports Medicine Physicians on the Move
AAOS Supports In-Office Imaging in Statement to GAO
57 Orthopedic & Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in October
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How to calculate physician turnover costs — 3 key thoughts
- Spine Team Texas welcomes Dr. Harish Badhey to team: 5 highlights
- Clinton & Trump don't hold back in 1st debate — cybersecurity, healthcare receive brief spotlights: 6 takeaways
- ICD-10 grace period up Oct. 1: 5 things to know
- Uber jumps into healthcare with Circulation platform for non-emergent care: 6 key points