AAOS Board of Councilors Names Bon Secour ASC's Dr. Wilford Gibson Chair
Dr. Gibson is a partner at Atlantic Orthopaedic Specialists in Virginia Beach, Va. He is also the director of the Bon Secour DePaul Total Joint and Spine Center in Norfolk, Va., and a founding member of the Bon Secour Ambulatory Surgery Center in Virginia Beach. Prior to his appointment as chair, Dr. Gibson served two terms on the AAOS board of councilors.
More Articles on Orthopedic Surgeons:Dr. Manish Patel to Open New Virginia Office Building
Dr. Mark Foster Performs Spinal Procedures at Brunswick Novant Medical Center
Dr. Brandon Bushnell of Harbin Clinic Earns Subspecialty Certificate
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Independent practice, bundled payments & Medicare reimbursement — Key thoughts on GI centers in 2016 from Physicians Endoscopy CEO Barry Tanner
- Leader in stem-cell research expands in New York — 5 key facts
- Mississippi to cover obesity-related costs — 5 things to know
- Olympic Medical Center in Washington building new medical office — 5 notes
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. James Marion of Mount Sinai Hospital