AAOS Board of Councilors Names Bon Secour ASC's Dr. Wilford Gibson Chair
AAOS News Now report.
Dr. Gibson is a partner at Atlantic Orthopaedic Specialists in Virginia Beach, Va. He is also the director of the Bon Secour DePaul Total Joint and Spine Center in Norfolk, Va., and a founding member of the Bon Secour Ambulatory Surgery Center in Virginia Beach. Prior to his appointment as chair, Dr. Gibson served two terms on the AAOS board of councilors.
More Articles on Orthopedic Surgeons:Dr. Manish Patel to Open New Virginia Office Building
Dr. Mark Foster Performs Spinal Procedures at Brunswick Novant Medical Center
Dr. Brandon Bushnell of Harbin Clinic Earns Subspecialty Certificate
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Fujifilm's ground breaking technology
- 3 ASCs that aced accreditation surveys
- U.S. Anesthesia Partners adds Anesthesia Consultants of Dallas
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Ashwin Ananthakrishnan of Massachusetts General Hospital
- Postop NSAIDs increases anastomotic complication risk among colorectal resection patients, study finds