AAOS Board of Councilors Names Bon Secour ASC's Dr. Wilford Gibson Chair
Dr. Gibson is a partner at Atlantic Orthopaedic Specialists in Virginia Beach, Va. He is also the director of the Bon Secour DePaul Total Joint and Spine Center in Norfolk, Va., and a founding member of the Bon Secour Ambulatory Surgery Center in Virginia Beach. Prior to his appointment as chair, Dr. Gibson served two terms on the AAOS board of councilors.
More Articles on Orthopedic Surgeons:Dr. Manish Patel to Open New Virginia Office Building
Dr. Mark Foster Performs Spinal Procedures at Brunswick Novant Medical Center
Dr. Brandon Bushnell of Harbin Clinic Earns Subspecialty Certificate
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Middle Tennessee School of Anesthesia works to decrease opioid usage: 3 notes
- FDA clears Pure-Vu System for intra-procedural colon cleaning: 3 notes
- FDA approves STELARA for Crohn's disease treatment: 5 notes
- AGA objects to American Board of Internal Medicine's certification proposals: 4 notes
- Dr. Simon Rabinowitz named a Who's Who by Marquis: 5 takeaways