10 Clinical & Operational Statistics on Knee Arthroscopy
Median pre-procedure time: 90 minutes (range: 60 to 164)
Average procedure time: 26 minutes (range: 7 to 55)
Median discharge time: 68 minutes (range: 40 to 132)
91 percent of patients said they were able to schedule procedures as soon as they wanted.
99 percent said they experienced little or no discomfort during the procedure.
98 percent said they were comfortable during post-discharge.
100 percent reported adequate understanding of the procedure.
100 percent had received written discharge instructions.
97 percent had begun walking (with or without crutches).
98 percent would recommend the procedure to a friend or relative.
Learn more about AAAHC.
Related Articles on Orthopedic and Spine ASCs:
6 Tips for Sacroiliac Joint Treatment in Surgery Centers
6 Keys to Develop a Spine-Driven ASC
5 Trends in Orthopedic and Spine Devices and Implants
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- California May Increase Oversight on Accredited ASCs
- 5 Statistics on Physician Assistant Annual Salary
- Dr. Glenn Cook's Surgery Center Incorporates TrueVision Eye Surgery Technology
- FDA Advisory Committees Recommend Approval for Vedolizumab as Crohn's, Ulcerative Colitis Treatment
- Dr. John Vargo to Serve as Principal Investigator of Evolution Esophageal Fully Covered Stent Clinical Trial