WI's Lakeshore Eye Care Professionals Opening New Mequon Office
Lakeshore Eye Care Professionals in Wisconsin is opening a new office in Mequon, according to a blog post.
The new office is set to open on August 20. It will replace the organization's current Mequon office.
All four physicians at the current office will move to the new location: ophthalmologist Martha Jay, MD, ophthalmologist Josephine-Liezl Cueto, MD, ophthalmologist Deborah Costakos, MD, and optometrist Mark German, OD.
Lakeshore Eye Care Professionals also has an office in Saukville.
Lakeshore provides services including blade-free LASIK, small incision cataract surgery, glaucoma treatment, diabetic eye care, dry eye treatment and macular degeneration treatment.
Related Articles on Ophthalmologists:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About