TeleVox Software Partners With Brevium on Ophthalmology Practice Solution
partnership with Brevium, a patient reactivation software.
The integrated Brevium-TeleVox solution gives ophthalmology practices the ability to dynamically identify patients in critical need of overdue care and automate a multi-channel communication process to return those patients to the practice.
The solution allows practices to target patients with serious disease and gives those patients an automated call or personal invitation to return to the practice. Practices control the criteria used to bring those patients back, including diagnosis, procedure and timeframe. The system tracks communication efforts.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies