TeleVox Software Partners With Brevium on Ophthalmology Practice Solution
partnership with Brevium, a patient reactivation software.
The integrated Brevium-TeleVox solution gives ophthalmology practices the ability to dynamically identify patients in critical need of overdue care and automate a multi-channel communication process to return those patients to the practice.
The solution allows practices to target patients with serious disease and gives those patients an automated call or personal invitation to return to the practice. Practices control the criteria used to bring those patients back, including diagnosis, procedure and timeframe. The system tracks communication efforts.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Mary Beth Briscoe, Michael Dewerff, and Ben Dunford to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- Colonoscopies in Ambulatory Surgery Centers: Saving Lives Through Increased Screening and Advances in Technology
- "Running an Effective In-House Business Office"
- Pain Management Implications in the ASC Setting
- 5 Exciting Presentations at Becker's Spine, Orthopedic & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference