Study: Surgical Techniques Do Not Eliminate Glaucoma Development
The Infant Aphakia Treatment Study looked at the development of glaucoma in aphakic eyes after congenital cataract surgery.
Researchers found surgical techniques both with and without IOL implantation do not eliminate the development of glaucoma.
More Articles on Ophthalmology:
Ophthalmologist Dr. Karl Golnik to Serve as JCAHPO's 22nd President
Mount Auburn Hospital Names Dr. Christopher Robinson Chief of Ophthalmology
TissueTech Raises $10M for Ophthalmology Product Development
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Physicians Participating in ACA Exchanges: 57% Say They Will to Remain Competitive
- Bipartisan Budget Would Delay 20.1% Medicare Pay Cut to Physicians, Give 0.5% Raise
- Dr. Richard Edelson Performs ACL Surgery on Portland Timbers Forward at Oregon Outpatient Surgery Center
- Job Opening: Administrator at Norwalk Surgery Center – Norwalk, CT
- 10 Statistics on ASC Management & Development Company Ownership Preferences