Silver Oak Service Partners Sells Ownership Stake in Physicians Endoscopy
Evanston, Ill.-based Silver Oak Service Partners has sold its equity interest in Physicians Endoscopy to Charlotte, N.C.-based Pamlico Capital.
Pamlico Capital recently announced its investment in Physicians Endoscopy, which is one of the largest single-specialty developer and owners of endoscopy centers in the country.
Silver Oak has been a main investor in the company since 2008 and helped PE double its network from 14 centers to 29.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Hybrid FIT, Colonoscopy Method Most Effective Screening for Colorectal Cancer
Pamlico Capital Invests in Physicians Endoscopy
Stony Brook Children's Hospital in New York Opens Dedicated Celiac Disease Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 7 Guidelines for Preparing a News Release About Surgery Center Accreditation
- Hiring Physicians: 6 Questions Providing Insight Into Candidates
- Physicians: Timeline for 2014 Deadlines to Remember
- Spotlight on MMX Healthcare: Developing Reliable, Affordable Tools for ASC Data Tracking & Management
- Hand Hygiene Story Roundup