Ophthalmologist on the Move: Dr. Michael Border Joins MA's Harrington HealthCare System
Ophthalmologist Michael W. Border, MD, has joined Harrington HealthCare System in Southbridge, Mass., according to a news release.
He will practice out of a new Harrington eye center opening in Charlton.
At the new facility, Dr. Border and Dr. Richard Irwin will perform surgical procedures, treating patients for a variety of ophthalmic conditions, including cataracts, glaucoma and diabetic eye disease and pediatric eye disease, and conduct eye exams.
Dr. Border previously worked out of the Fichman Eye Center in Manchester, Conn. He received his MD at Jefferson Medical College in Philadelphia, completed an ophthalmology residency at USPHS Hospital in Staten Island, N.Y., and St. Francis General Hospital in Pittsburgh. He completed an internship in internal medicine at USPHS Hospital.
Related Articles on Ophthalmologists:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 7 Guidelines for Preparing a News Release About Surgery Center Accreditation
- Hiring Physicians: 6 Questions Providing Insight Into Candidates
- Physicians: Timeline for 2014 Deadlines to Remember
- Spotlight on MMX Healthcare: Developing Reliable, Affordable Tools for ASC Data Tracking & Management
- Hand Hygiene Story Roundup