Ophthalmologist on the Move: Dr. Michael Boland Joins MD's Wilmer Eye Institute
Ophthalmologist Michael Boland, MD, PhD, has joined the staff of Wilmer Eye Institute at Bel Air, Md., according to an Explore Harford report.
Dr. Boland has sub-specialty training in the medical and surgical management of glaucoma, and also specializes in cataract surgery. He is an assistant professor of ophthalmology at the Wilmer Eye Institute at Johns Hopkins Medicine and is the director of information technology for the Wilmer Eye Institute.
Dr. Boland received his MD from University of Pittsburgh, according to his bio. He completed an ophthalmology residency at the University of Iowa and received his glaucoma training at the Wilmer Eye Institute.
Dr. Boland also sees patients at Wilmer Eye Institute at Green Spring Station in Lutherville, Md.
Related Articles on Ophthalmologists:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About