Ophthalmologist on the Move: Dr. Jeffrey Young Joins WI's Froedtert Health Menomonee Falls Clinic
Ophthalmologist Jeffrey Young, MD, has joined Froedtert Health Menomonee Falls Clinic in Menomonee Falls, Wis., according to a news release.
Dr. Young was previously part owner of the Verre-Young Eye Clinic in Menomonee Falls, and had an office in West Bend and Menomonee Falls.
He received his MD from Loyola-Stritch School of Medicine in Chicago. Dr. Young then completed a residency at Medical College of Wisconsin Eye Institute in Milwaukee.
He specializes in medical and surgical treatments for cataracts, glaucoma, diabetes, macular degeneration, retinal tears, as well as many other eye diseases.
Related Articles on Ophthalmology:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- GI leader to know: Dr. Brett Thorpe of Provo Gastroenterology
- Manhattan Spine & Pain now AAAHC accredited: 3 key notes
- United to Protect Democracy calls for investigation into White House's role in blocked Anthem, Cigna merger: 4 key notes
- Demand for HAI prevention, control measures spurring hand hygiene market growth: 4 things to know
- Two-time colorectal cancer survivor Dr. Samuel Pace spends retirement promoting cancer awareness: 4 key notes