Ophthalmologist on the Move: Dr. Jeffrey Young Joins WI's Froedtert Health Menomonee Falls Clinic
Ophthalmologist Jeffrey Young, MD, has joined Froedtert Health Menomonee Falls Clinic in Menomonee Falls, Wis., according to a news release.
Dr. Young was previously part owner of the Verre-Young Eye Clinic in Menomonee Falls, and had an office in West Bend and Menomonee Falls.
He received his MD from Loyola-Stritch School of Medicine in Chicago. Dr. Young then completed a residency at Medical College of Wisconsin Eye Institute in Milwaukee.
He specializes in medical and surgical treatments for cataracts, glaucoma, diabetes, macular degeneration, retinal tears, as well as many other eye diseases.
Related Articles on Ophthalmology:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Medicare inspections & survey readiness: Key concepts for success
- Streamlining the Life Safety Code® Survey
- International Anesthesia Research Society to issue $1.3M+ in research awards in 2015
- Top 10 common physician credentialing mistakes ASCs make
- Financial leadership playbook: The essential skills for a CFO in gastroenterology