Ophthalmologist on the Move: Dr. Jeffrey Young Joins WI's Froedtert Health Menomonee Falls Clinic
Ophthalmologist Jeffrey Young, MD, has joined Froedtert Health Menomonee Falls Clinic in Menomonee Falls, Wis., according to a news release.
Dr. Young was previously part owner of the Verre-Young Eye Clinic in Menomonee Falls, and had an office in West Bend and Menomonee Falls.
He received his MD from Loyola-Stritch School of Medicine in Chicago. Dr. Young then completed a residency at Medical College of Wisconsin Eye Institute in Milwaukee.
He specializes in medical and surgical treatments for cataracts, glaucoma, diabetes, macular degeneration, retinal tears, as well as many other eye diseases.
Related Articles on Ophthalmology:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- TriState Centers for Sight acquires MidWest EyeCenter — 6 things to know
- Ironwood Pharmaceuticals reports Q1 activity — 4 key updates
- 8 key notes on accreditation survey processes
- How to evaluate business performance and excellence in ASCs: Your ASC business operations checkup
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Blair Lewis of Carnegie Hill Endoscopy