Ophthalmologist on the Move: Dr. Jeffrey Young Joins WI's Froedtert Health Menomonee Falls Clinic
Ophthalmologist Jeffrey Young, MD, has joined Froedtert Health Menomonee Falls Clinic in Menomonee Falls, Wis., according to a news release.
Dr. Young was previously part owner of the Verre-Young Eye Clinic in Menomonee Falls, and had an office in West Bend and Menomonee Falls.
He received his MD from Loyola-Stritch School of Medicine in Chicago. Dr. Young then completed a residency at Medical College of Wisconsin Eye Institute in Milwaukee.
He specializes in medical and surgical treatments for cataracts, glaucoma, diabetes, macular degeneration, retinal tears, as well as many other eye diseases.
Related Articles on Ophthalmology:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- The shift from grouper to APC reimbursement: Advice for ASCs and HOPDs
- International Association of HealthCare Professionals adds Dr. Robert Reveille: 3 things to know
- Diagnostic colonoscopy cost in Australia, South Africa, US & more: 7 notes
- Propofol as effective as traditional anesthesia in GI/endoscopy procedures: 4 key insights
- Bothwell Regional Health Center adds Dr. Jared Engles: 3 things to know