Ophthalmologist on the Move: Dr. Alexander Filipp Joins NY's Ophthalmic Consultants of the Capital Region
Ophthalmologist Alexander Filipp, MD, has joined Ophthalmic Consultants of the Capital Region of Troy, N.Y., according to a news release.
Dr. Filipp has provided eye care in the local community for more than 35 years. He started a private practice in Albany, N.Y., in 1977, and practiced with several other ophthalmologists in the area before joining Ophthalmic Consultants of the Capital Region.
Dr. Filipp received his MD from Albany Medical College, completed an internship and ophthalmology residency, and served as an ophthalmologist in the U.S. Army.
Ophthalmic Consultants of the Capital Region has four locations in Albany, Clifton Park, Schodack and Troy, N.Y.
Related Articles on Ophthalmologists:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 42% of Anesthesiologists Say They Won't Drop Poorly-Paying Payers
- 51% of Outpatient Knee Surgeries Performed in Freestanding ASCs
- ASC Growth in 2014: Biggest Barriers & Best Opportunities From Administrators
- 7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Monday
- The Road Ahead for Freestanding ASCs: Q&A With Dr. Stacey Berner of SurgCenter Development