Ophthalmologist Dr. Walter Romejko Dead at 99
Ophthalmologist Walter J. Romejko, MD, has died, according to a Washington Post obituary.
Dr. Romejko died Nov. 15 in Bethesda, Md. He was 99.
Dr. Romejko ran a private practice in Washginton, D.C. and Bethesda from 1946 until he retired in 2001.
He held positions at Gallinger Municipal Hospital, which became D.C. General Hospital, Washington Hospital Center and George Washington University's medical school. He also practiced at Sibley Memorial Hospital and with the Eye Associates of Washington.
Related Articles on Ophthalmologists:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- CMS launches 2 new patient engagement models
- 10 key trends in employers offering insurance benefits
- OrthoGeorgia surgeons perform 1st MAKO partial knee replacement in a Georgia ASC: 5 things to know
- Orlando Health's ambulatory care center makes da Vinci robotic system permanently available
- AAAHC accredits Mississippi Urology Outpatient Surgery Center: 4 key notes