Ophthalmologist Dr. Walter Romejko Dead at 99
Ophthalmologist Walter J. Romejko, MD, has died, according to a Washington Post obituary.
Dr. Romejko died Nov. 15 in Bethesda, Md. He was 99.
Dr. Romejko ran a private practice in Washginton, D.C. and Bethesda from 1946 until he retired in 2001.
He held positions at Gallinger Municipal Hospital, which became D.C. General Hospital, Washington Hospital Center and George Washington University's medical school. He also practiced at Sibley Memorial Hospital and with the Eye Associates of Washington.
Related Articles on Ophthalmologists:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- ASC accreditation leader to know: Dr. David Watts of AAAASF
- Johnson & Johnson seeks $7.2B in damages from Boston Scientific, AbbVie's HCV prescriptions up 55% & more –5 GI/endoscopy company key notes
- Venture capitalists still excited about healthcare: 5 key notes on startups
- 7 of the top gainers in healthcare stocks
- Improving your leadership skills: 9 tips