Ophthalmologist Dr. Walter Romejko Dead at 99
Ophthalmologist Walter J. Romejko, MD, has died, according to a Washington Post obituary.
Dr. Romejko died Nov. 15 in Bethesda, Md. He was 99.
Dr. Romejko ran a private practice in Washginton, D.C. and Bethesda from 1946 until he retired in 2001.
He held positions at Gallinger Municipal Hospital, which became D.C. General Hospital, Washington Hospital Center and George Washington University's medical school. He also practiced at Sibley Memorial Hospital and with the Eye Associates of Washington.
Related Articles on Ophthalmologists:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 12 tips to negotiate a deal more effectively
- ASC stock report — 5 key company updates
- New EndoChoice slim scope, US Endoscopy distribution agreement & more – 6 GI/endoscopy company key notes
- VisionCare completes financing for commercialization of telescope implant
- House committee chairmen release joint statement on ICD-10 implementation