Ophthalmologist Dr. Karl Golnik to Serve as JCAHPO's 22nd President
The Joint Commission on Allied Health Personnel in Ophthalmology named Karl Golnik, MD, as its 22nd president.
Ophthalmologist Dr. Golnik succeeded Tyree Carr, MD, who served as president since 2011.
He has published more than 100 articles on neuro-ophthalmology and is a former editor-in-chief of the American Academy of Ophthalmology's Ophthalmic News and Education network.
Currently, Dr. Golnik is the director of education at the International Council of Ophthalmology.
More Articles on Ophthalmology:
Carolina Eye Associates Ophthalmologists Perform 1k Cataract Surgeries with Catalys Laser
TissueTech Raises $10M for Ophthalmology Product Development
Uveitis Specialist Dr. Claudia Castiblanco Joins Doctor & Associates
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers