Ophthalmologist Dr. Karl Golnik to Serve as JCAHPO's 22nd President
The Joint Commission on Allied Health Personnel in Ophthalmology named Karl Golnik, MD, as its 22nd president.
Ophthalmologist Dr. Golnik succeeded Tyree Carr, MD, who served as president since 2011.
He has published more than 100 articles on neuro-ophthalmology and is a former editor-in-chief of the American Academy of Ophthalmology's Ophthalmic News and Education network.
Currently, Dr. Golnik is the director of education at the International Council of Ophthalmology.
More Articles on Ophthalmology:
Carolina Eye Associates Ophthalmologists Perform 1k Cataract Surgeries with Catalys Laser
TissueTech Raises $10M for Ophthalmology Product Development
Uveitis Specialist Dr. Claudia Castiblanco Joins Doctor & Associates
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Middle Tennessee School of Anesthesia works to decrease opioid usage: 3 notes
- FDA clears Pure-Vu System for intra-procedural colon cleaning: 3 notes
- FDA approves STELARA for Crohn's disease treatment: 5 notes
- AGA objects to American Board of Internal Medicine's certification proposals: 4 notes
- Dr. Simon Rabinowitz named a Who's Who by Marquis: 5 takeaways