New York Eye & Ear Grants Dr. Brian Campolattaro John Kearney Rodgers Physician of the Year Award
New York Eye and Ear Infirmary has granted Brian Campolattaro, MD, board-certified ophthalmologist, the John Kearney Rodgers Physician of the Year award, according to a report by The Progress.
Dr. Campolattaro is a clinical associate professor at the New York Eye and Ear Infirmary. He is a pediatric ophthalmologist specializing in glaucoma, cataracts and eye muscle disorders. He is also a past president of the New York Society of Clinical Ophthalmology and New York Society of Pediatric Ophthalmology.
Dr. Campolattaro received the award for research commitment, medical leadership and surgical excellence.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 5 things to know about Pres. Trump's executive order addressing the ACA
- Should Medicare allow total joints in ASCs? Q&A with Drs. Barry Waldman, Derek Johnson
- 84% of medical personnel are unsure of MACRA's requirements, survey finds: 3 takeaways
- Healthcare plan vanishes from WhiteHouse.gov after President Donald Trump takes oath
- Christ Hospital's dispute with St. Elizabeth Healthcare over $24M ASC may wage on for years