New York Eye & Ear Grants Dr. Brian Campolattaro John Kearney Rodgers Physician of the Year Award
New York Eye and Ear Infirmary has granted Brian Campolattaro, MD, board-certified ophthalmologist, the John Kearney Rodgers Physician of the Year award, according to a report by The Progress.
Dr. Campolattaro is a clinical associate professor at the New York Eye and Ear Infirmary. He is a pediatric ophthalmologist specializing in glaucoma, cataracts and eye muscle disorders. He is also a past president of the New York Society of Clinical Ophthalmology and New York Society of Pediatric Ophthalmology.
Dr. Campolattaro received the award for research commitment, medical leadership and surgical excellence.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Consumer and clinician opinions on big data, telehealth and mHealth: 8 things to know
- Innovation's moral quandary: When am I obligated to reinvent the wheel?
- House Republicans sue Obama administration over PPACA: 5 things to know
- Just 1% of organizations will eliminate healthcare coverage, survey finds
- DOJ recovers $2.3B in healthcare False Claims Act cases in FY 2014