New York Eye & Ear Grants Dr. Brian Campolattaro John Kearney Rodgers Physician of the Year Award
New York Eye and Ear Infirmary has granted Brian Campolattaro, MD, board-certified ophthalmologist, the John Kearney Rodgers Physician of the Year award, according to a report by The Progress.
Dr. Campolattaro is a clinical associate professor at the New York Eye and Ear Infirmary. He is a pediatric ophthalmologist specializing in glaucoma, cataracts and eye muscle disorders. He is also a past president of the New York Society of Clinical Ophthalmology and New York Society of Pediatric Ophthalmology.
Dr. Campolattaro received the award for research commitment, medical leadership and surgical excellence.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Anesthesia technology degree program comes to Illinois
- Thousands of patients see data stolen from New Jersey hospital: 6 things to know
- The emotional impact of a medical error
- 12 California hospitals pay $775k in penalties from California Department of Public Health
- The biggest issues facing orthopedic surgeons today