New York Eye & Ear Grants Dr. Brian Campolattaro John Kearney Rodgers Physician of the Year Award
New York Eye and Ear Infirmary has granted Brian Campolattaro, MD, board-certified ophthalmologist, the John Kearney Rodgers Physician of the Year award, according to a report by The Progress.
Dr. Campolattaro is a clinical associate professor at the New York Eye and Ear Infirmary. He is a pediatric ophthalmologist specializing in glaucoma, cataracts and eye muscle disorders. He is also a past president of the New York Society of Clinical Ophthalmology and New York Society of Pediatric Ophthalmology.
Dr. Campolattaro received the award for research commitment, medical leadership and surgical excellence.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Evaluating pain management protocols in the age of new patient care models
- Are more physician-owned hospitals on the horizon? Legislation introduced to lift the ban
- Trump plans to roll out healthcare plan in March — 4 points
- 10 most common sentinel events in Q2 2016
- Patient expectation correlates to physician antibodies prescribing patterns