Laser Cataract Surgery of New York Offers LenSx Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery of New York, based in Poughkeepsie, has announced it is working with eye surgeons to offer bladeless laser cataract surgery, according to a news release.
The surgery is performed using Alcon's LensSx femtosecond laser at the Dutchess Ambulatory Surgical Center.
The procedure is performed by surgeons Satish Modi, MD, of Seeta Eye Centers; Larry Fox, MD, and Diane Kraus, MD, of Mid Hudson Medical Group; William Senisi, MD, and Christopher Kruger, MD, of Mount Kisco Medical Group; and Mary Davidian, MD, of Highland Ophthalmology Associates, who also perform the advanced laser cataract surgery procedure for their patients.
Related Articles on Cataract Surgery:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Whitepaper: Lumbar Spinal Stenosis from Paradigm Spine
- How Meaningful Use Stage 2's Extension Affects ICD-10
- HFAP Hosts ASC Quality Reporting Final Rule Webinar
- CareFusion Purchases 40% Stake in Israel Medical Device Company for $100M
- Laser Spine Institute Helps Metropolitan Ministries Feed Hungry This Holiday Season