Dr. David Ewing-Chow to Open Solo Practice
Dr. Ewing-Chow was previously in association with Gregory N. Joy, MD, at Jefferson Eye Surgeons, but the partnership was ended. Dr. Ewing-Chow's practice will open on March 25.
More Articles on Ophthalmologists:
Dr. Seaborn Hunt Brings Alcon LenSx Femtosecond Laser to Ocala
Dr. V.K. Raju Receives Excellence in Medicine Award
Dr. Paul Sternberg: Medicare Reimbursement, Pharmaceutical Issues & Scope of Practice Are Priorities for Ophthalmologists in 2013
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 10 states with the highest & lowest ASC hospital transfers
- 4 points on Syracuse Orthopedic Specialists meeting patient demand through its orthopedic-driven ASC
- Illinois co-op sues government over $72.8 risk-corridor payments: 5 key points
- Potential $500M losses spur BCBS of Minnesota to drop individualized plans: 6 things to know
- AAAASF accredits Valley Ambulatory Surgical Center: 4 facts