Dr. David Ewing-Chow to Open Solo Practice
Dr. Ewing-Chow was previously in association with Gregory N. Joy, MD, at Jefferson Eye Surgeons, but the partnership was ended. Dr. Ewing-Chow's practice will open on March 25.
More Articles on Ophthalmologists:
Dr. Seaborn Hunt Brings Alcon LenSx Femtosecond Laser to Ocala
Dr. V.K. Raju Receives Excellence in Medicine Award
Dr. Paul Sternberg: Medicare Reimbursement, Pharmaceutical Issues & Scope of Practice Are Priorities for Ophthalmologists in 2013
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- SourceMed, Change Healthcare partner on outpatient medical billing services: 5 key points
- Change Healthcare and SourceMed partner in order to create integrated billing solutions for outpatient providers
- 5 risks ASC owners face when they don't have a succession plan
- 5 things to know about AAAHC's Dr. Arnaldo Valedon
- Global capsule endoscopy market to grow at CAGR 14.8% until 2020: 5 trends