Dr. David Ewing-Chow to Open Solo Practice
Watertown Daily Times report.
Dr. Ewing-Chow was previously in association with Gregory N. Joy, MD, at Jefferson Eye Surgeons, but the partnership was ended. Dr. Ewing-Chow's practice will open on March 25.
More Articles on Ophthalmologists:
Dr. Seaborn Hunt Brings Alcon LenSx Femtosecond Laser to Ocala
Dr. V.K. Raju Receives Excellence in Medicine Award
Dr. Paul Sternberg: Medicare Reimbursement, Pharmaceutical Issues & Scope of Practice Are Priorities for Ophthalmologists in 2013
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 3 ways to trim down ASC business office costs for more powerful revenue cycle management strategy
- Mobile health technology — 6 key notes for ASC leaders
- What is important for ASC leaders to know today? 3 key thoughts from Susan Kizirian
- Emory's "Team Ebola" to receive patient safety award
- 5 parasites that have travelled the world