Dr. David Ewing-Chow to Open Solo Practice
Watertown Daily Times report.
Dr. Ewing-Chow was previously in association with Gregory N. Joy, MD, at Jefferson Eye Surgeons, but the partnership was ended. Dr. Ewing-Chow's practice will open on March 25.
More Articles on Ophthalmologists:
Dr. Seaborn Hunt Brings Alcon LenSx Femtosecond Laser to Ocala
Dr. V.K. Raju Receives Excellence in Medicine Award
Dr. Paul Sternberg: Medicare Reimbursement, Pharmaceutical Issues & Scope of Practice Are Priorities for Ophthalmologists in 2013
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Is your office culture killing or helping revenue? 3 ways to find out
- Do I Really Need an Investment Advisor? The 9 Reasons Physician-Investors Underperform Without Professional Management
- Do I Really Need an Investment Advisor? The 9Reasons Physician-Investors Underperform Without Professional Management
- 3 market drivers of the movement of spine, total joint cases to ASCs
- Novel techniques for managing postoperative pain following orthopedic and spinal procedures performed in ambulatory setting