Central Utah Clinic Opens New Eye Clinic, Adds Ophthalmologist
Dr. Slade specializes in geriatric ophthalmology, medical and surgical glaucoma treatment and cataract surgery, according to a news release. He attended Brigham Young University and the University of Arizona, College of Medicine, and was a resident at University of Utah's Moran Eye Center.
More Articles on Ophthalmology:Common Coding Mistakes in Ambulatory Surgery Centers: 6 Specialties to Know (Part 2 of 3)
San Antonio Eye Center Adds Weekly Pediatric Clinic
Sightpath Medical to Mobilize Femtosecond Laser for Cataract Surgery
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 5 most read GI/endoscopy stories: Aug. 22-Aug. 26
- 52% of coders assign codes based on documentation, regardless of physician query: 5 things to know
- iPads vs. sedative for pediatric patients before surgery: 5 things to know (hint: iPad wins)
- 10 Things to Know About Adenoma Detection
- The Jackson Laboratory & bioMérieux team up to create precision diagnostics for infectious diseases: 4 points