Central Utah Clinic Opens New Eye Clinic, Adds Ophthalmologist
Dr. Slade specializes in geriatric ophthalmology, medical and surgical glaucoma treatment and cataract surgery, according to a news release. He attended Brigham Young University and the University of Arizona, College of Medicine, and was a resident at University of Utah's Moran Eye Center.
More Articles on Ophthalmology:Common Coding Mistakes in Ambulatory Surgery Centers: 6 Specialties to Know (Part 2 of 3)
San Antonio Eye Center Adds Weekly Pediatric Clinic
Sightpath Medical to Mobilize Femtosecond Laser for Cataract Surgery
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Ambulatory Surgical Center Quality and Access Act of 2017 introduced in House: 5 key notes
- GI leader to know: Dr. Saleem Desai of Los Angeles Gastroenterology Institute
- Brookings Ambulatory Surgery Center earns AAAHC accreditation: 3 notes
- Capital Digestive Care adds Dr. Darryn Potosky: 3 notes
- Adults with disabilities screened less often for colorectal cancer: 4 study insights