Central Utah Clinic Opens New Eye Clinic, Adds Ophthalmologist
has opened a new eye clinic in Mesquite, Nevada, to be operated by ophthalmologist Snow Slade, who will also practice at Mesa View Hospital, also in Mesquite.
Dr. Slade specializes in geriatric ophthalmology, medical and surgical glaucoma treatment and cataract surgery, according to a news release. He attended Brigham Young University and the University of Arizona, College of Medicine, and was a resident at University of Utah's Moran Eye Center.
More Articles on Ophthalmology:Common Coding Mistakes in Ambulatory Surgery Centers: 6 Specialties to Know (Part 2 of 3)
San Antonio Eye Center Adds Weekly Pediatric Clinic
Sightpath Medical to Mobilize Femtosecond Laser for Cataract Surgery
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About