Bausch + Lomb Set to Launch New Femtosecond Laser and Hydrophobic Acrylic IOL
Bausch + Lomb has announced it will launch several products at the upcoming Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Ophthalmology in Chicago, according to a news release.
The company will launch its newly approved VICTUS femtosecond laser platform and enVista hydrophobic acrylic intraocular lens.
The VICTUS femtosecond laser is designed to support cataract and corneal (LASIK flap) procedures on a single platform, while the enVista hydrophobic acrylic intraocular lens is Bausch + Lomb's first entry into the hydrophobic acrylic market
Bausch + Lomb is headquartered in Rochester, N.Y.
Related Articles on New Technology:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Anesthesia technology degree program comes to Illinois
- Thousands of patients see data stolen from New Jersey hospital: 6 things to know
- The emotional impact of a medical error
- 12 California hospitals pay $775k in penalties from California Department of Public Health
- The biggest issues facing orthopedic surgeons today