Bausch + Lomb Set to Launch New Femtosecond Laser and Hydrophobic Acrylic IOL
Bausch + Lomb has announced it will launch several products at the upcoming Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Ophthalmology in Chicago, according to a news release.
The company will launch its newly approved VICTUS femtosecond laser platform and enVista hydrophobic acrylic intraocular lens.
The VICTUS femtosecond laser is designed to support cataract and corneal (LASIK flap) procedures on a single platform, while the enVista hydrophobic acrylic intraocular lens is Bausch + Lomb's first entry into the hydrophobic acrylic market
Bausch + Lomb is headquartered in Rochester, N.Y.
Related Articles on New Technology:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Physician salary up 2.5%, healthcare execs drop 12.9%: 6 notes on medical professional salary
- 5 key notes on procedures CMS may remove from inpatient-only; total knee replacement a step closer
- Castle Connolly recognizes Dr. Semih Gungor as a top NY doctor: 4 things to know
- Penn State researchers develop care plan for Crohn's disease complications: 5 insights
- Study finds dietary fiber may reduce IBD flares: 5 insights