Bausch + Lomb Set to Launch New Femtosecond Laser and Hydrophobic Acrylic IOL
Bausch + Lomb has announced it will launch several products at the upcoming Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Ophthalmology in Chicago, according to a news release.
The company will launch its newly approved VICTUS femtosecond laser platform and enVista hydrophobic acrylic intraocular lens.
The VICTUS femtosecond laser is designed to support cataract and corneal (LASIK flap) procedures on a single platform, while the enVista hydrophobic acrylic intraocular lens is Bausch + Lomb's first entry into the hydrophobic acrylic market
Bausch + Lomb is headquartered in Rochester, N.Y.
Related Articles on New Technology:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- North America leads global infection control market with 39.5% market share: 5 takeaways
- 'Nightmare bacteria ' making its way across US facilities baffles researchers: 4 things to know
- Allergan to pay $15M fine for not disclosing 2014 merger talks in timely manner & more— 6 GI company key notes
- 10 ASC revenue cycle trends and developments to watch in 2017
- Investment alternatives to reduce portfolio risk