Bausch + Lomb Set to Launch New Femtosecond Laser and Hydrophobic Acrylic IOL
Bausch + Lomb has announced it will launch several products at the upcoming Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Ophthalmology in Chicago, according to a news release.
The company will launch its newly approved VICTUS femtosecond laser platform and enVista hydrophobic acrylic intraocular lens.
The VICTUS femtosecond laser is designed to support cataract and corneal (LASIK flap) procedures on a single platform, while the enVista hydrophobic acrylic intraocular lens is Bausch + Lomb's first entry into the hydrophobic acrylic market
Bausch + Lomb is headquartered in Rochester, N.Y.
Related Articles on New Technology:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Dr. Dolly Skeete joins Carolina Orthopedic & Sports Medicine: 5 key notes
- Big growth opportunities in the ASC space: Key thoughts from Nobilis Health Chairman Harry Fleming
- The changing principles of wound care
- Premiums go up, subsidized plan costs go down — 7 facts
- 5 key takeaways about the world's 1st Hepatitis D virus test