Bausch + Lomb Set to Launch New Femtosecond Laser and Hydrophobic Acrylic IOL
Bausch + Lomb has announced it will launch several products at the upcoming Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Ophthalmology in Chicago, according to a news release.
The company will launch its newly approved VICTUS femtosecond laser platform and enVista hydrophobic acrylic intraocular lens.
The VICTUS femtosecond laser is designed to support cataract and corneal (LASIK flap) procedures on a single platform, while the enVista hydrophobic acrylic intraocular lens is Bausch + Lomb's first entry into the hydrophobic acrylic market
Bausch + Lomb is headquartered in Rochester, N.Y.
Related Articles on New Technology:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Is multimodal or patient-controlled analgesia more effective following an ACDF? 5 observations
- Stratifying risk — Using predictive analytics to pinpoint high-risk patients
- Coding productivity, accuracy decrease with start of ICD-10: 8 observations
- Global telemedicine market to grow at CAGR of 19%: 8 insights
- Obama administration rejects House $1.1B Zika bill: 4 things to know