5 Recent Ophthalmology-Driven Facility Openings & Expansions
Paul Jensen, MD, optometric physician, has opened the Northwest Dry Eye Center in Bellevue, Wash.
Aurora Health Care is expanding to include ophthalmological services in its two-building cancer center in Kenosha, Wis.
NY Vision Group is opening a location in the New York neighborhood of Tribeca. The center, led by board certified ophthalmologist Harry Kostner, MD, will offer comprehensive ophthalmological services.
Snow Slade, MD, a board certified ophthalmologist, has opened Mesquite (Nev.) Ophthalmology.
More Articles on Ophthalmology:
National Eye Institute Funds $6.2M Macular Degeneration Study
Shire Acquires SARcode Biosciences for $160M
Johns Hopkins Offers Implantable Macular Degeneration Treatment
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies