Voyance has announced the 2012/2013 APEX Quality Award Winners to recognize outstanding healthcare organizations demonstrating excellence in patient satisfaction and overall care over the past 12 months.
The recognition was given to 91 healthcare organizations in eight healthcare markets across 29 states, and 39 recipients were first-time winners. Eye center winners include:
1. Carroll County Eye Surgery Center in Westminster, Md.
2. Charleston's (S.C.) Physicians' Eye Surgery Center
3. Northern Virginia Eye Surgery Center in Fairfax, Va.
4. Ocala (Fla.) Eye Surgery Center
5. North Cascade Eye Associates in Mount Vernon, Wash.
More Articles on Ophthalmology:
Casey Eye Institute, Oregon State Elks Celebrate 64 Years of Pediatric Care
Ophthalmologist Dr. George Primbs Recognized for Community Service
Glaucoma, Cataract Specialist Dr. Charles Weber Joins The Eye Institute of Utah
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.