10 Eye Specialists Earn National Awards for One-Page Proposals
Four of the winners are physicians: Rajesh Rao, M.D., of Washington University School of Medicine and The Retina Institute in St. Louis, Mo.; Jeffrey Stern, M.D., Ph.D., of Capital Region Retina in Albany, N.Y.; Russell Van Gelder, M.D., Ph.D., of University of Washington in Seattle; and Janey Wiggs, M.D., Ph.D., of the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary at Harvard Medical School in Boston.
The full list of winning authors and their entries, which included in vivo gene therapy and regenerative treatments for retinal diseases, can be found here.
More Articles on Ophthalmology:C-Reactive Protein Again Linked to Macular Degeneration
Study: Loteprednol Etabonate Gel 0.5% Effective Against Post-Cataract Surgery Pain
San Antonio Eye Center Adds New Office
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Marla Dubinsky of Mount Sinai Hospital
- CMOSIS plans to open U.S. office
- Fischer Laser Eye Center among first to adopt topography-assisted LASEK procedure
- British Journal of Anaesthesia names Dr. Kane Pryor to associate editorial board
- Pivotal moments in GI: 4 gastroenterologists share the turning points of their career