10 Eye Specialists Earn National Awards for One-Page Proposals
Four of the winners are physicians: Rajesh Rao, M.D., of Washington University School of Medicine and The Retina Institute in St. Louis, Mo.; Jeffrey Stern, M.D., Ph.D., of Capital Region Retina in Albany, N.Y.; Russell Van Gelder, M.D., Ph.D., of University of Washington in Seattle; and Janey Wiggs, M.D., Ph.D., of the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary at Harvard Medical School in Boston.
The full list of winning authors and their entries, which included in vivo gene therapy and regenerative treatments for retinal diseases, can be found here.
More Articles on Ophthalmology:C-Reactive Protein Again Linked to Macular Degeneration
Study: Loteprednol Etabonate Gel 0.5% Effective Against Post-Cataract Surgery Pain
San Antonio Eye Center Adds New Office
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- CDC chief fears deadly Candida auris could spread: 6 notes
- Survey says 33% of providers using telehealth services
- Payer group advocates for continuing cost sharing reductions — 4 key notes
- The Joint Commission Journal on Quality and Patient Safety adds associate editors
- Northwest Ohio Orthopedics & Sports Medicine opening surgery center: 4 key notes