10 Eye Specialists Earn National Awards for One-Page Proposals
Four of the winners are physicians: Rajesh Rao, M.D., of Washington University School of Medicine and The Retina Institute in St. Louis, Mo.; Jeffrey Stern, M.D., Ph.D., of Capital Region Retina in Albany, N.Y.; Russell Van Gelder, M.D., Ph.D., of University of Washington in Seattle; and Janey Wiggs, M.D., Ph.D., of the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary at Harvard Medical School in Boston.
The full list of winning authors and their entries, which included in vivo gene therapy and regenerative treatments for retinal diseases, can be found here.
More Articles on Ophthalmology:C-Reactive Protein Again Linked to Macular Degeneration
Study: Loteprednol Etabonate Gel 0.5% Effective Against Post-Cataract Surgery Pain
San Antonio Eye Center Adds New Office
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Dr. Andrew J. Cole on taking a comprehensive and systematic approach to medicine
- Dr. Mukadder Ozcan joins OU Physicians: 5 things to know
- 5 key trends on how Americans spend on healthcare
- What will the payer marketplace look like in 2017? 5 statistics
- St. Joseph's to build $9.5M outpatient surgery wing — 5 key points