What is the Most Important Thing ASCs Should Do for Managed Care Contracting?
According to Naya Kehayes, MPH, managing principal and CEO of EVEIA HEALTH Consulting & Management, managed care contracting requires data-driven collaboration:
"The single most important thing a center should do on managed care contracting today is to partner with the payer to identify opportunities to provide surgical services on high-cost cases, where the ASC can prove to the payer via data and a solid business case that it can offer a savings to both the payer and the patient," says Ms. Kehayes.
7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Monday
5 Most Attractive ASC Specialties Through 2020
How Important is Your ASC Today vs. 5 Years Ago?
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
5 Days Left to Grab Early Registration Discount for Becker's ASC 21st Annual MeetingRead Now
- MEDNAX acquires Surgical Directions
- 35 summer reading picks for surgeons
- Becker's Healthcare announces ambulatory surgery center educational program
- Becker's Healthcare announces hospital chief information officer strategy roundtable
- Becker's Healthcare announces hospital chief executive officer strategy roundtable