The State of Out-of-Network ASCs: Thoughts From John Bartos
John Bartos, JD, CEO of CollectRx, shares his perspective on the state of out-of-network ASCs:
"Despite some who seem to believe to the contrary, there continues to be excellent opportunities with many insurance companies for higher reimbursements on out-of-network bills. In addition, the number of patients who are out-of-network will increase as the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act becomes fully implemented and the number of insured patients and narrow or restrictive networks continue to grow."
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
10 Things to Know About ASCOA
10 ASC Industry C-Suite Leaders to Know
ASC Implant Carve-Outs: Opportunities, Challenges, & 4 Best Practices
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- $2.35B AmSurg-Sheridan Deal Completion, 9% Rise in HCA Revenue, Northstar's $15.1M in Q2 Revenue & More – 7 Recent Key Notes on ASC Companies
- Reinventing Healthcare: 5 Strategies for Successfully Leading Change
- 5 Tips to Prevent Physician Burnout
- Mayo vs. Cleveland Clinic: Which Affiliate Network Reigns?
- 5 Recent Legislative Developments Affecting the Healthcare Industry