San Gabriel Surgery Center Gets LENSX Laser
The San Gabriel (Calif.) Surgery Center has installed a LENSX laser for bladeless cataract surgery.
Cataract surgeries using the laser are now being performed at the center by Reid Wainess, MD, medical director of the private group practice California Eye and Ear, according to a news release.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Is your office culture killing or helping revenue? 3 ways to find out
- Do I Really Need an Investment Advisor? The 9 Reasons Physician-Investors Underperform Without Professional Management
- Do I Really Need an Investment Advisor? The 9Reasons Physician-Investors Underperform Without Professional Management
- 3 market drivers of the movement of spine, total joint cases to ASCs
- Novel techniques for managing postoperative pain following orthopedic and spinal procedures performed in ambulatory setting