Mercy Surgery to Open 1 Year Post-Tornado Damage
Edmond, Okla.-based Mercy Surgery and Fitness Center will open more than one year after it was hit by a tornado, according to a report from KFOR News.
The center was set to open summer 2013, when it was hit by a tornado and structurally damaged.
Having undergone the appropriate repairs, the center's new grand opening is set for May 31, according to the report.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Emergency and Surgery Center Doc Competes in 'American Ninja Warrior' TV ShowRead Now
- 4 Tips for ASCs to Select a Business Analytics System and Streamline Collections
- Business Advisor Relationships: 4 Common Mistakes ASCs Make
- Corporate Compliance Committees: Why Healthcare Facilities Need One
- PriorityOne Launches New Corporate Identity, Moves to Bigger Office
- Online Preoperative Screening Advantages: Q&A With Ambulatory Surgical Center of Stevens Point's Becky Ziegler-Otis