Mercy Surgery to Open 1 Year Post-Tornado Damage
Edmond, Okla.-based Mercy Surgery and Fitness Center will open more than one year after it was hit by a tornado, according to a report from KFOR News.
The center was set to open summer 2013, when it was hit by a tornado and structurally damaged.
Having undergone the appropriate repairs, the center's new grand opening is set for May 31, according to the report.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Is your office culture killing or helping revenue? 3 ways to find out
- Do I Really Need an Investment Advisor? The 9 Reasons Physician-Investors Underperform Without Professional Management
- Do I Really Need an Investment Advisor? The 9Reasons Physician-Investors Underperform Without Professional Management
- 3 market drivers of the movement of spine, total joint cases to ASCs
- Novel techniques for managing postoperative pain following orthopedic and spinal procedures performed in ambulatory setting