Mercy Surgery to Open 1 Year Post-Tornado Damage
Edmond, Okla.-based Mercy Surgery and Fitness Center will open more than one year after it was hit by a tornado, according to a report from KFOR News.
The center was set to open summer 2013, when it was hit by a tornado and structurally damaged.
Having undergone the appropriate repairs, the center's new grand opening is set for May 31, according to the report.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Regent Surgical Health's Thought Leaders to speak at Becker's ASC 21st Annual MeetingRead Now
- Qui tam suits on the rise emphasizes need for ASC compliance plans
- To prevent patient leakage, turn to technology
- Real estate considerations for ASCs
- The Amazon.com for ASCs: Using collaborative consumption to improve the bottom line
- Lolo Jones shares lessons for overcoming failure at Becker's ASC Annual Meeting