Mary Jane Antoon Assumes Administrator Role at Erie Shriners
Mary Jane Antoon, RN, has assumed the administrator position at Erie (Pa.) Shriners Ambulatory Surgery Center and Outpatient Specialty Care Center, effective June 1.
Ms. Antoon replaces Charles Walczak, who is now executive director of Erie Homes for Children and Adults. Ms. Antoon has been at the center since 2002, according to a report from GoErie.com.
Among Ms. Antoon's responsibilities will be spearheading the planning for the center's stability and growth. Formerly an acute-care facility, Erie Shriners transitioned to an outpatient-only center in 2009.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Is your office culture killing or helping revenue? 3 ways to find out
- Do I Really Need an Investment Advisor? The 9 Reasons Physician-Investors Underperform Without Professional Management
- Do I Really Need an Investment Advisor? The 9Reasons Physician-Investors Underperform Without Professional Management
- 3 market drivers of the movement of spine, total joint cases to ASCs
- Novel techniques for managing postoperative pain following orthopedic and spinal procedures performed in ambulatory setting