Mary Jane Antoon Assumes Administrator Role at Erie Shriners
Mary Jane Antoon, RN, has assumed the administrator position at Erie (Pa.) Shriners Ambulatory Surgery Center and Outpatient Specialty Care Center, effective June 1.
Ms. Antoon replaces Charles Walczak, who is now executive director of Erie Homes for Children and Adults. Ms. Antoon has been at the center since 2002, according to a report from GoErie.com.
Among Ms. Antoon's responsibilities will be spearheading the planning for the center's stability and growth. Formerly an acute-care facility, Erie Shriners transitioned to an outpatient-only center in 2009.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
How can you recruit new physician partners for your ASC?Read Now
- Colorectal surgery da Vinci Surgical System training program participation increases 877%
- FDA grants tentative approval of UCERIS for ulcerative colitis
- Dr. Thomas O'Connor honored as Presence St. Mary's Physician of the Year
- HealthQx partners with HCI3 for value-based payment reform
- 4 recent ASC industry moves