In the News: Becker’s ASC Review Topics to Be Present at June Conference
Two articles recently posted on Becker’s ASC Review are particularly relevant to Becker’s 12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Business of Spine:
Cataract Surgery Generates $123.4B Savings Over 13 Years
6 Statistics on GI/Endoscopy Revenue Per Case in Surgery Centers by Number of Ors
You can learn more on these topics at Becker’s 12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Business of Spine.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
What does the future hold for ASCs?Read Now
- Online Pre-Admission: Using Cloud-Based Technology to Maximize Productivity and Convenience
- ASC infection prevention for soft surface fabrics: Establishing a new standard of care
- 25 highest-paid physician specialties
- OR optimization: How does instrumentation fit in?
- Self-auditing in healthcare business offices: 3 tips