ACMC Announces New Surgery Center Administrator
The Marshall, Minn.-based ACMC surgery center has announced the hiring of a new administrator, Andrew Mitlyng, RN.
Mr. Mitlyng specializes in perioperative care and has many years of surgical experience, according to a report in the Marshall Independent.
As administrator of the new center, which will open fall 2014, he will coordinate operations and promote service excellence, according to the report.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Monday
30 ASCs With 23-Hour Stays
USPI 1Q Financial Results & Development Activity: 5 Key Points
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Is your office culture killing or helping revenue? 3 ways to find out
- Do I Really Need an Investment Advisor? The 9 Reasons Physician-Investors Underperform Without Professional Management
- Do I Really Need an Investment Advisor? The 9Reasons Physician-Investors Underperform Without Professional Management
- 3 market drivers of the movement of spine, total joint cases to ASCs
- Novel techniques for managing postoperative pain following orthopedic and spinal procedures performed in ambulatory setting