Yale Ophthalmologist Dr. Jimmy K. Lee Joins NVISION Laser Eye Centers
Jimmy K. Lee, MD, has joined NVISION Laser Eye Centers and will provide LASIK and cataract surgery at NVISION centers throughout Southern California, according to a news release.
Dr. Lee previously served as director, Cornea and Refractive Surgery Sections at Yale Eye Center in New Haven, Conn. He also served as assistant professor of Ophthalmology and Visual Science, and was an attending surgeon at the Department of Ophthalmology Veteran Affairs, Connecticut Healthcare System. Dr. Lee's research interests focus on new technologies in refractive surgery and improving surgical techniques for descemet's stripping endothelial keratoplasty.
Related Articles on Ophthalmology:
5 Recent Research Findings on Glaucoma
Northern U.S. Dwellers Have Greater Risk of Developing Glaucoma
Lidocaine Anesthetic Supplement Decreases LASIK Pain
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 7 Guidelines for Preparing a News Release About Surgery Center Accreditation
- Hiring Physicians: 6 Questions Providing Insight Into Candidates
- Physicians: Timeline for 2014 Deadlines to Remember
- Spotlight on MMX Healthcare: Developing Reliable, Affordable Tools for ASC Data Tracking & Management
- Hand Hygiene Story Roundup