Will Healthcare Literacy Affect PPACA Success?
A recent study by the University of Southern California's Schaeffer Center for Health Policy & Economics in Los Angeles has found a majority of Americans do not understand basic health insurance terms, which could affect the overall success of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
Read the full story on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Top 10 states with highest monthly Medicaid & CHIP enrollmentRead Now
- Excelsior Orthopaedics to officially break ground on $9.5M ASC: 5 key points
- Olympus launches next-day replacement program for surgical equipment
- Dr. David Perlmutter named Washington University School of Medicine dean
- The need for repeat colonoscopy could be predicted
- Robotic technology propels orthopedic ASCs into the future