Will Healthcare Literacy Affect PPACA Success?
A recent study by the University of Southern California's Schaeffer Center for Health Policy & Economics in Los Angeles has found a majority of Americans do not understand basic health insurance terms, which could affect the overall success of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
Read the full story on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 5 things to know about Pres. Trump's executive order addressing the ACA
- Should Medicare allow total joints in ASCs? Q&A with Drs. Barry Waldman, Derek Johnson
- 84% of medical personnel are unsure of MACRA's requirements, survey finds: 3 takeaways
- Healthcare plan vanishes from WhiteHouse.gov after President Donald Trump takes oath
- Christ Hospital's dispute with St. Elizabeth Healthcare over $24M ASC may wage on for years