Will Healthcare Literacy Affect PPACA Success?
A recent study by the University of Southern California's Schaeffer Center for Health Policy & Economics in Los Angeles has found a majority of Americans do not understand basic health insurance terms, which could affect the overall success of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
Read the full story on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Cigna, Cigna Foundation work to enhance care for critically ill patients: 5 things to know
- Plexus' Anesthesia Touch becomes first mobile AIMS solution: 3 thoughts
- Study suggests effectiveness of donor fecal microbiota transplantation: 5 insights
- What were the most expensive and most commonly prescribed Medicare Part D Drugs in 2014?
- Elderly patients who undergo IBD surgery show high mortality, complication rates: 4 insights