Will Healthcare Literacy Affect PPACA Success?
A recent study by the University of Southern California's Schaeffer Center for Health Policy & Economics in Los Angeles has found a majority of Americans do not understand basic health insurance terms, which could affect the overall success of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
Read the full story on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Lawmakers speak out on behavioral health data sharing, aim for more coordinationRead Now
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Bergein Overholt of Gastrointestinal Associates
- 13 GI physicians making headlines – May 26, 2015
- DDW highlights: 3 GI physicians on what excited them most
- Dr. Lawrence Lavine travels to Guatemala on medical mission trip — 4 quick facts
- Pre-surgery MRSA decontamination drives down SSI rate in elective orthopedic procedures — 5 key notes