Will Healthcare Literacy Affect PPACA Success?
A recent study by the University of Southern California's Schaeffer Center for Health Policy & Economics in Los Angeles has found a majority of Americans do not understand basic health insurance terms, which could affect the overall success of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
Read the full story on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- CDC pleads Congress to approve Zika funding quickly — 6 observations
- Will the bronze plan disappear soon? 4 takeaways
- WHO reports nearly 600 healthcare attacks in 19 countries — 6 things to know
- Is the VA lacking resources or funding less critical areas? 6 insights
- Dr. Kenneth Chang performs 1st TIF procedure using new EsophyX Z device: 6 things to know