Who's Buying? 5 Statistics on ASC Acquisitions in 2010 vs. 2013
Here are five statistics on ambulatory surgery center buyers purchasing controlling interest in 2010 and 2013, according to the HealthCare Appraisers 2010 ASC Valuation Survey and 2013 ASC Valuation Survey.
• 25 percent: multiple outside parties
• 75 percent: single outside third party
• 17 percent: multiple existing owners
• 33 percent: single outside party
• 50 percent: hospital or health system
More Articles ASC Issues:
7 Things for ASC Leader to Know for Thursday
Should Medicare Make Physician Payment Public? 46% of Physician Leaders Say No
Rising Stars: 40 ASC Industry Leaders 40 Years or Younger
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.