Which Healthcare Jobs Have the Best Outlooks?
Many healthcare occupations are projected to grow in employment faster than the average job growth rate, according to data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
The average growth rate for all occupations in the U.S. is 14 percent. This measures the rate of employment growth expected overall from 2010 to 2020. Of the 41 occupations related to human healthcare listed by the BLS, 36 have a projected growth rate higher than 14 percent.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
House Republicans sue Obama administration over PPACA: 5 things to knowRead Now
- Consumer and clinician opinions on big data, telehealth and mHealth: 8 things to know
- Innovation's moral quandary: When am I obligated to reinvent the wheel?
- House Republicans sue Obama administration over PPACA: 5 things to know
- Just 1% of organizations will eliminate healthcare coverage, survey finds
- DOJ recovers $2.3B in healthcare False Claims Act cases in FY 2014