Which Healthcare Jobs Have the Best Outlooks?
Many healthcare occupations are projected to grow in employment faster than the average job growth rate, according to data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
The average growth rate for all occupations in the U.S. is 14 percent. This measures the rate of employment growth expected overall from 2010 to 2020. Of the 41 occupations related to human healthcare listed by the BLS, 36 have a projected growth rate higher than 14 percent.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Lawmakers speak out on behavioral health data sharing, aim for more coordinationRead Now
- Dr. Daniel Lieberman now sees patients at Phoenix Spine Surgery Center in Goodyear — 5 key notes
- Nap Gary's impact on the ASC industry — His legacy from those he influenced
- AmSurg, SCA, HCA & more: 5 key ASC company stock reports — May 28, 2015
- Most common ASC errors in Oregon — 5 key notes
- Cardinal Health to add ambulatory center products after J&J purchase: 4 key notes