Which Healthcare Jobs Have the Best Outlooks?
Many healthcare occupations are projected to grow in employment faster than the average job growth rate, according to data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
The average growth rate for all occupations in the U.S. is 14 percent. This measures the rate of employment growth expected overall from 2010 to 2020. Of the 41 occupations related to human healthcare listed by the BLS, 36 have a projected growth rate higher than 14 percent.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Drug-resistant tuberculosis alarms health officials — 4 notes
- Preventing & combating healthcare fraud: An ongoing process for ASCs
- Dr. Thomas Frieden talks opioids, antibiotic resistance & more with MedPage Today during final days at CDC
- Orphan drugs' annual average price tag cost $88.4k more than mainstream drugs in 2014: 4 key statistics
- GI leader to know: Dr. Robert Levine of the Boulder Medical Center