Which Healthcare Jobs Have the Best Outlooks?
Many healthcare occupations are projected to grow in employment faster than the average job growth rate, according to data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
The average growth rate for all occupations in the U.S. is 14 percent. This measures the rate of employment growth expected overall from 2010 to 2020. Of the 41 occupations related to human healthcare listed by the BLS, 36 have a projected growth rate higher than 14 percent.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- PENTAX Medical launches OPTIVISTA video processor in the US, Medigus' MUSE system safe for long-term GERD treatment & more — 14 GI company key notes
- GI physicians, PCPs have differing reasons for recommending surveillance colonoscopy to seniors: 5 findings
- Approximately 50% of Crohn's disease patients receiving STELARA achieved clinical remission: 4 insights from a new study
- VA proposes rule to allow CRNAs to expand scope of practice: 5 notes
- Thank you for downloading "Consumerism Is Here: The Art & Science of Acquiring New Patients"