Which Healthcare Jobs Have the Best Outlooks?
Many healthcare occupations are projected to grow in employment faster than the average job growth rate, according to data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
The average growth rate for all occupations in the U.S. is 14 percent. This measures the rate of employment growth expected overall from 2010 to 2020. Of the 41 occupations related to human healthcare listed by the BLS, 36 have a projected growth rate higher than 14 percent.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Can device company-ASC collaboration help offset the effects of declining reimbursements?Read Now
- Is your office culture killing or helping revenue? 3 ways to find out
- Do I Really Need an Investment Advisor? The 9 Reasons Physician-Investors Underperform Without Professional Management
- Do I Really Need an Investment Advisor? The 9Reasons Physician-Investors Underperform Without Professional Management
- 3 market drivers of the movement of spine, total joint cases to ASCs
- Novel techniques for managing postoperative pain following orthopedic and spinal procedures performed in ambulatory setting