What to Know About the Uninsured in the United States
The Urban Institute has tracked health insurance coverage since the first quarter of 2013 with its Health Reform Monitoring Survey. Here are three key findings on the uninsured rate through March 2014, based on a survey data analysis.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
3 Challenges Moving Forward for Clinical IntegrationRead Now
- Surgery Center of Kenai Opens, Seeks Transfer Agreement
- University of Rochester Medicine to Open ASC in August
- Dr. Brennan Spiegel to Lead New Cedars-Sinai Research, Education Center
- Putting the 10-Year Follow-Up Colonoscopy Guideline to the Test: 5 Things to Know
- Healthcare Analytics Market to Grow at CAGR 25% Through 2019