What the Hobby Lobby Case Means for PPACA: 5 Things to Know
The U.S. Supreme Court is expected to issue its ruling this week in the case of two companies against the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act and its contraception coverage mandate. What, exactly, is at stake for the law?
Read the full story on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 16 statistics on Medicare cases in ASCs resulting in subsequent hospital visits
- 90% of physicians report career satisfaction with career choice — 5 key points
- Trump administration proposes $1.2B NIH funding cut: 5 things to know
- GI leader to know: Dr. Iryna Hepburn of WellSpan Health
- Leader Surgical Center now AAAHC-accredited: 3 insights