What the Hobby Lobby Case Means for PPACA: 5 Things to Know
The U.S. Supreme Court is expected to issue its ruling this week in the case of two companies against the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act and its contraception coverage mandate. What, exactly, is at stake for the law?
Read the full story on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 7 things for ASC leaders to know for Monday — June 27, 2016
- Is multimodal or patient-controlled analgesia more effective following an ACDF? 5 observations
- Stratifying risk — Using predictive analytics to pinpoint high-risk patients
- Coding productivity, accuracy decrease with start of ICD-10: 8 observations
- Global telemedicine market to grow at CAGR of 19%: 8 insights