What Makes Physicians Happy?
When physicians are able to provide high-quality care to their patients, they are more likely to be satisfied, according to a new RAND Corporation study sponsored by the American Medical Association.
In fact, the ability to provide top-notch care is a primary driver of physician job satisfaction — and when physicians perceived obstacles to providing the best care possible, they were more likely to be dissatisfied.
Read the full report on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About