What if Medicare Were the Only Payer?
Viewed in a vacuum, no other program in the U.S. healthcare system has been as influential during the past 50 years than Medicare.
Read the full story on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
5 trends in ASC human resource functionsRead Now
- Digital overload: How much technology is too much for ASCs?
- Medical Facilities Corporation announces August dividend
- Spectrum Health Ludington Hospital opens endoscopy center
- Pediatric gastroenterologist Dr. Diana Volpert joins Valley Medical Group in New Jersey
- AMGA: Gastroenterologist compensation rises 9%