What Does the Sunshine Act Mean for Orthopedic and Spine Surgeons?
Discuss the effect of the Sunshine Act with a panel of experts at Becker's 12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Cigna, Cigna Foundation work to enhance care for critically ill patients: 5 things to know
- Plexus' Anesthesia Touch becomes first mobile AIMS solution: 3 thoughts
- Study suggests effectiveness of donor fecal microbiota transplantation: 5 insights
- What were the most expensive and most commonly prescribed Medicare Part D Drugs in 2014?
- Elderly patients who undergo IBD surgery show high mortality, complication rates: 4 insights