What Does CBO Report Mean for Healthcare Reform?
The impact of the new Congressional Budget Office report on the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act could range from damning to rosey.
While the initial reports may have suggested another further plight for the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, a closer look suggests that while the law hasn't reached its intended coverage numbers, it's impact on our budget deficit is less then when the law was passed by Congress and it may provider certain current full-time workers more flexibility in their decisions about if and how much to work.
Read the full report on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Business Advisor Relationships: 4 Common Mistakes ASCs MakeRead Now
- 4 Tips for ASCs to Select a Business Analytics System and Streamline Collections
- Business Advisor Relationships: 4 Common Mistakes ASCs Make
- Corporate Compliance Committees: Why Healthcare Facilities Need One
- PriorityOne Launches New Corporate Identity, Moves to Bigger Office
- Online Preoperative Screening Advantages: Q&A With Ambulatory Surgical Center of Stevens Point's Becky Ziegler-Otis