What Does CBO Report Mean for Healthcare Reform?
The impact of the new Congressional Budget Office report on the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act could range from damning to rosey.
While the initial reports may have suggested another further plight for the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, a closer look suggests that while the law hasn't reached its intended coverage numbers, it's impact on our budget deficit is less then when the law was passed by Congress and it may provider certain current full-time workers more flexibility in their decisions about if and how much to work.
Read the full report on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
ASC Payer Trends: Evolving Market Creates Opportunities for ASCsRead Now
- "Joining an ACO, Being Employed by the Hospital, Immediate Benefits and Drawbacks and Long Term Prospects for the Spine Surgeon"
- ASC Payer Trends: Evolving Market Creates Opportunities for ASCs
- 4 Recent GI-Driven Center Openings & Technology Acquisitions
- CASA Welcomes 9 New Surgery Center Members
- Beverly Hills Surgery Center Hosts 1st Single-Site Robotic Hysterectomy in LA