What Are Tough Coding Issues for ASCs?
Does your surgery center struggle with coding and billing issues?
National Medical Billing Services President Lisa Rock will be giving a presentation titled "Tough Coding Issues Facing ASCs" at the Becker's ASC 21st Annual Meeting – The Business and Operations of ASCs. For the last 10 years, Ms. Rock has served as president of National Medical Billing Services, one of the largest ASC billing companies in the country.
Learn more about the conference and register here.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
50%+ healthcare, pharma employees say their organizations do not make data protection a priorityRead Now
- Joint Commission, National Quality Forum give 3 patient safety, quality awards
- Foundation HealthCare CEO to present at the ROTH Capital Partners 27th Annual Growth Stock Conference
- FDA clears 4 GI/endoscopy devices in February
- UCLA patient sues Olympus, Boston Scientific product earns FDA clearance & more – 6 GI/endoscopy company key notes
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Hashem El-Serag of Baylor College of Medicine