What Are Tough Coding Issues for ASCs?
Does your surgery center struggle with coding and billing issues?
National Medical Billing Services President Lisa Rock will be giving a presentation titled "Tough Coding Issues Facing ASCs" at the Becker's ASC 21st Annual Meeting – The Business and Operations of ASCs. For the last 10 years, Ms. Rock has served as president of National Medical Billing Services, one of the largest ASC billing companies in the country.
Learn more about the conference and register here.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Which states need the most primary care physicians to end their shortage?Read Now
- Southern Medical Association names anesthesiologist Dr. Mark Williams president
- Bundled payments software start-up plans continues to grow with new hires
- Can probiotics reduce liver disease in cirrhosis patients? Study says yes
- Global cancer diagnostics market to reach $168.6B by 2020
- 6 ASCs celebrating 25+ years