What Are Tough Coding Issues for ASCs?
Does your surgery center struggle with coding and billing issues?
National Medical Billing Services President Lisa Rock will be giving a presentation titled "Tough Coding Issues Facing ASCs" at the Becker's ASC 21st Annual Meeting – The Business and Operations of ASCs. For the last 10 years, Ms. Rock has served as president of National Medical Billing Services, one of the largest ASC billing companies in the country.
Learn more about the conference and register here.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- AGA releases summer issue of 'The New Gastroenterologist': 3 notes
- 5 GI physicians in the news — August 26, 2016
- Who is Donald Trump's gastroenterologist, Dr. Harold Bornstein?: 5 things to know
- Takeda announces Access to Medicines strategy: 5 notes
- Prior to anesthesia, patients should receive comprehensive assessments: 5 notes