Vantage Outsourcing to Donate Funds to Wounded Warrior Project
Vantage Outsourcing CEO Ann Deters announced that the company will be donating funds to the Wounded Warrior Project.
The Wounded Warrior Project is a nonprofit organization that helps thousands of injured soldiers returning from the battlefield and provides assistance to their families.
Vantage Outsourcing provides complete cataract services to hospitals and ambulatory surgery centers.
More Articles on Ophthalmology:Global Ophthalmology Drugs and Devices Market To Reach $52.6B by 2017
9 Ophthalmology Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in November & December
Ambulatory Eye Surgery Center of Louisiana Hosts Live Surgery Event
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
The Antitrust Treatment of ACOs: 5 Things to KnowRead Now
- Boosting pay at eye centers: Q&A with Bergen-Passaic Cataract Surgery Center's Caroline Ivanovski-Hauser
- American Society of Anesthesiologists launches Perioperative Surgical Home Learning Collaborative
- 5 surgical time-out solutions
- New anesthesia algorithm boosts sleep apnea diagnoses, saves lives
- Humble leaders could be the most profitable: here's why