Vantage Outsourcing to Donate Funds to Wounded Warrior Project
Vantage Outsourcing CEO Ann Deters announced that the company will be donating funds to the Wounded Warrior Project.
The Wounded Warrior Project is a nonprofit organization that helps thousands of injured soldiers returning from the battlefield and provides assistance to their families.
Vantage Outsourcing provides complete cataract services to hospitals and ambulatory surgery centers.
More Articles on Ophthalmology:Global Ophthalmology Drugs and Devices Market To Reach $52.6B by 2017
9 Ophthalmology Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in November & December
Ambulatory Eye Surgery Center of Louisiana Hosts Live Surgery Event
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies