Vantage Outsourcing to Donate Funds to Wounded Warrior Project
Vantage Outsourcing CEO Ann Deters announced that the company will be donating funds to the Wounded Warrior Project.
The Wounded Warrior Project is a nonprofit organization that helps thousands of injured soldiers returning from the battlefield and provides assistance to their families.
Vantage Outsourcing provides complete cataract services to hospitals and ambulatory surgery centers.
More Articles on Ophthalmology:Global Ophthalmology Drugs and Devices Market To Reach $52.6B by 2017
9 Ophthalmology Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in November & December
Ambulatory Eye Surgery Center of Louisiana Hosts Live Surgery Event
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Medline Industries: Supply Chain Company to KnowRead Now
- Job Opening: Chief Nursing Officer at Houston Hospital for Specialized Surgery
- Job Opening: Director of Nursing at Ridges Surgery Center
- How ASC Leaders Can Make the Most of ICD-10 Delay: Q&A With Betty Gomez of ZirMed
- Pamela Hess and Richard Rothberger to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 5 Recent ASC Industry Leadership Moves & Honors