United States Healthcare Spending Growth to Slow
Healthcare spending growth hit an all-time low of 3.6 percent for 2011 and remained slow at an annual rate of 3.7 percent in 2012 and 4 percent during the first 11 months of 2013, according to the Altarum Institute's Center for Sustainable Health Spending and CMS.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 5 statistics on ASC administrator, staff salaries
- 4 California surgical facilities get AAAHC accreditation
- Private plans don't cut it — Why chronically ill patients seek traditional Medicare
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia opens Brandywine Valley Specialty Care and ASC: 5 things to know
- Striking out Ebola: Tufts University biophysicist receives $1.5M grant for vaccine development